Love Botox - Destin, FL

I get botox around my eyes, forehead and between...

i get botox around my eyes, forehead and between brows..my botox lasts 4mths...I get it done every 4mths just like getting my hair done :) never had any side effects....been getting botox for the past 5yrs....so don't have any before pics as soon as i saw a wrinkle froze it :)....I do not tan and wear sunscreen plus i get 3 IPL treatments a year too to help maintain my skin on top of using the nu derm obagi system every other night

Totally worth it

totally worth it
Bill Edleman

How are you so tan if you aren't tanning?

There wasn't a whole lot of light it was at night when the pic was taken

Wow, you are fortunate that it lasts you 4 months!! At the end of 4 months are you pretty much back to full movement, or is it just starting to wear off then?

starts to wear off in areas,but not completely......they mix the botox with saline and depends how much they dilute the botox; i had went to two other doctors and only last two months because it was very diluted and obvious....i have friends who are doctors, which is nice so im not blinded by bs...
usually takes up to a week to take full effect....cant use my clairsonic for 7 days light wash only and pat dry .... i believe i get 42 units at $12

I didn't know about not using the clairsonic. I'm assuming because it could affect the spread of the Botox?

good question...never asked just listen to the instructions,but will ask at my next visit :)

Well hey, at least you listened, remembered, and followed the instructions! :)

:) that's the most important part; cant blame anybody them myself if i didn't:)
Partially worn off