Great Doctor & Great Staff but I Wish I Didn't Have This Surgery - Destin, FL

When I got my surgery I was really young and...

When I got my surgery I was really young and wanted "huge fake boobs." I talked to my doctor about becoming a full D. I got saline implants under the muscle overfilled with 600cc and I went through my underarms. After my implants dropped I started to wear in bra sizes DD/DDD. They are way too heavy and big for my frame. They also make me look very top heavy. I want to get them removed soon.

Everyone at Destin Plastic Surgery were always helpful and nice. I had a lot of issues with infections from armpit hair getting ingrown in my incision & all I would have to do was call and they would tell me to come in so the the doctor's assistant could take a look at it or whatever I needed.

I still have issues with my incision site (in my arm pit) & honestly I would not recommend to anyone to go through that area. Yes, it's the "no scar" technique but the healing process was miserable for me. I couldn't lift my arms up normally for MONTHS and like I said I still have problems with the incision site.

Being said all this, I would highly recommend this surgery center to anyone but definitely not the "no scar technique."
Destin Plastic Surgery Center