Great Doctor & Great Staff but I Wish I Didn't Have This Surgery - Destin, FL

When I got my surgery I was really young and...

When I got my surgery I was really young and wanted "huge fake boobs." I talked to my doctor about becoming a full D. I got saline implants under the muscle overfilled with 600cc and I went through my underarms. After my implants dropped I started to wear in bra sizes DD/DDD. They are way too heavy and big for my frame. They also make me look very top heavy. I want to get them removed soon.

Everyone at Destin Plastic Surgery were always helpful and nice. I had a lot of issues with infections from armpit hair getting ingrown in my incision & all I would have to do was call and they would tell me to come in so the the doctor's assistant could take a look at it or whatever I needed.

I still have issues with my incision site (in my arm pit) & honestly I would not recommend to anyone to go through that area. Yes, it's the "no scar" technique but the healing process was miserable for me. I couldn't lift my arms up normally for MONTHS and like I said I still have problems with the incision site.

Being said all this, I would highly recommend this surgery center to anyone but definitely not the "no scar technique."

So sorry you are not happy with the size. Do you have any visible rippling? Im getting saline and that is one of my concerns?
I do have a little visible rippling on the bottom of my boobs. My doctor tried to "overfill" the implants to help avoid this problem... I think that helped a little.
I have a lot of friends who had theirs done like 8-10 yrs ago with saline and they all have rippling. I just got mine done and everyone I know that is redoing their old implants, or getting new is going with the new mentor solid silicone. It can not leak bc it's like jello, u can literally cut it in half and it's like a solid gel And there's no rippling with the silicone. The only thing is if your uneven and trying to get symmetrical boobs maybe saline is better bc they can fill them with different amounts at the time of surgury. Either way I'm sure you will love them. Boobs are great! :)
Destin Plastic Surgery Center