Quadblepharoplasty - Des Moines, IA

Wanted to have more upper lid. Had...

wanted to have more upper lid. Had quadblepharoplasty in 2 26 02 went in asking only for upper blepharoplasty, because as u can see didnt have much upper lid, never thought I had bags under my eyes, but I thought that eventually i was going to have some bags in the future n I was already there. Well I let myself convince to also had lower lid surgery.

After surgery I ask about why the ectropion he said it was going to get better he tried to fixed it but, not luck"or not experience from him. On the contrary I end up loosing eyelashes that I was so proud about,lashes never came back a bump on my left eye. There is not one day that I see myself in the mirror n try to look better but i cant, because with makeup it accentuates more the ectropion at least before I only had to wait for the swollen upper lid to go away n with makeup I could look alot better not after this surgery.

For the comment I got from a reader thanks for...

For the comment I got from a reader thanks for saying my eyes look symmetrical, but it's so far from true, I will submit some photos so u can see what I'm talking about, how terrible I look!. It look like I have 2 faces in one, those "surgeons" that dO those mistakes need to admit their mistake n don't know how to correct them n refer u to another surgeon that really know how to correct their failure. Instead of trying n do worse than good!

Ectropion n indented upswing scars on both eyes due to quad blepharoplasty surgery.

ECTROPION on Rt. eye big time! Indented upswing scars on both eyes DUE to lack of skill of "surgeon" even tough it's being 12long yrs scars are, very very noticeable!! Anyone can tell I had eyelid surgery, when all I wanted to have it was more upper lid. I didn't want to have this huge scars that look horrible! I didn't have ANY WRINKLE or scars at all. This terrible experience happened 12yrs ago. It happened because this surgeon didn't have experience on eyelids surgeries. He told me he did had experience. And just to think that I paid to have this done. Unbelievable!

Indented upswing scars after blepharoplasty. NEVER go away!

Indented scars from botched blepharoplasty don't diminish even after 12long years. U get marked for life.
Des Moines Plastic Surgeon

I thought he had ëxperience"in this field. I was totally wrong. I end up looking old overnight. Usually ectropion is related to elderly people it wasnt my case as u can see in this photos taken in his office by his staff before n after procedures. I was so naive to believe that this Dr. had experience.