Vaser Procedure to Abs/flanks by Dr John MIllard - Denver, CO

I was promised "fully defined 6 pack abs and...

I was promised "fully defined 6 pack abs and obliques" in writing from Dr Millard.

Dr. Millard also told me in writing that he was "truly the best surgeon to do this surgery" on me and that "there are many surgeons out there who are performing liposuction procedures, but Dr. Millard really has the rare combination of “an artist’s eye and a surgeon’s top notch skills” that not all surgeons possess."

The before and after pictures speak for themselves.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I cannot stand this guy. I got a tummy tuck about 5 years or so ago and it came out horrible. My incision line goes from one hip to the other like it should but my hips are not even but not to worry but yes now you can see the scar on the side of my hip that is higher. Also left with what resembles dog ears on both sides. He tries to tell me it is fat because I gained weight yet two other cosmetic Drs say it is dig ears. I had it lipoed like crazy at another clinic to no avail and I had another one say it would have to be cut off because it is definitely dog ears. I seen mallard and he says its all fat and wanted $10,000 to sculpt me, I would not give him another dime! Totally unhappy with results. I've gained 30 pounds since then due to medication yet if not for the crooked scar sticking out and the annoying dig ears sticking out then I would be happy.
Hi Mate Im sorry for your lack of results, did you ever question DR Millard regarding this? Did he ever try and help out? Thats alot of money you spent out and I hope you get sorted mate Mark
Yes, I contacted Dr Millard but his response is not worth repeating. Made me feel like I was just a number and not a patient.
ah, that makes things even worse if he really didnt seem to care! Are you looking to have it done again elsewhere? or a case of once bitten twice shy, its expensive! I go in, a week from now, different surgeon, but id feel your pain if i werent happy afterwards
I had the same response, arrogant he was sitting behind his big desk that patients like you and me pay for with crappy results and he don't care because he has enough money from other satisfied people that we mean nothing to him or our results. I regret I ever went there.
I am glad I read this : Have been considering travelling to Dr Milliard , now I not sure ??
Like so many medical procedures, Hi Def Lipo results rely on the patient's ability to maintain a healthy lifestyle through exercise and diet. I have seen first hand the amazing work of Dr. Millard and have been extremely impressed with his entire medical team and how they have impacted so many people in such a positive way.
Ramona, are you suggesting that after spending $30K I would not maintain a proper diet and exercise regime? That is simply not the case. I have records from my gym visits post surgery which puts this issue beyond any doubt. Mind you, Dr Millard also told me that post surgery I wouldn't even need to go to the gym anymore.
yikes. ya you didnt get your moneys worth. sorry about that
Real sorry to read your post :-( From the before and after pics it looks like he only did the upper abs. I cant see ANY difference to your lower abs or flanks. No wonder you havent rated Dr Millard well. For the $30k you paid, I agree with you that it was 'Not Worth It'