Vaser Procedure to Abs/flanks by Dr John MIllard - Denver, CO

I was promised "fully defined 6 pack abs and...

I was promised "fully defined 6 pack abs and obliques" in writing from Dr Millard.

Dr. Millard also told me in writing that he was "truly the best surgeon to do this surgery" on me and that "there are many surgeons out there who are performing liposuction procedures, but Dr. Millard really has the rare combination of “an artist’s eye and a surgeon’s top notch skills” that not all surgeons possess."

The before and after pictures speak for themselves.

I cannot stand this guy. I got a tummy tuck about 5 years or so ago and it came out horrible. My incision line goes from one hip to the other like it should but my hips are not even but not to worry but yes now you can see the scar on the side of my hip that is higher. Also left with what resembles dog ears on both sides. He tries to tell me it is fat because I gained weight yet two other cosmetic Drs say it is dig ears. I had it lipoed like crazy at another clinic to no avail and I had another one say it would have to be cut off because it is definitely dog ears. I seen mallard and he says its all fat and wanted $10,000 to sculpt me, I would not give him another dime! Totally unhappy with results. I've gained 30 pounds since then due to medication yet if not for the crooked scar sticking out and the annoying dig ears sticking out then I would be happy.
Hi Mate Im sorry for your lack of results, did you ever question DR Millard regarding this? Did he ever try and help out? Thats alot of money you spent out and I hope you get sorted mate Mark
Yes, I contacted Dr Millard but his response is not worth repeating. Made me feel like I was just a number and not a patient.
Denver Plastic Surgeon