Wanted a Nose Job Since I Was 10. - Denver, CO

I contemplated several cosmetic changes for years,...

I contemplated several cosmetic changes for years, but never found a physician who I was comfortable with to perform the surgeries. During that time I interviewed surgeons and asked physicians and friends for recommendations but just never found someone who could answer all my questions and make me feel at ease with the plan, the procedures, and the recover. Then I found Dr. Imola. At the first meeting he answered every question I had in detail and gave me as much time as I wanted to fully understand the whole experience. He was clear and thorough with each response. When I was unsure about a particular step, he offered a test to be certain I would not have any adverse, allergic reactions. He is patient and methodical as is his entire staff. He has lots of pre-surgery steps that help the post-operative recovery. The surgery itself was non eventful and I went home with no pain. His staff checked on me regularly as did he with numerous follow up appointments. He has a full staff to assist with lasers, make-up and other services to augment and enhance the results of any procedure and provide on-going skin care.
Some of the other bids were less and were even more convenient. When I look at the pictures I realize how much work was done and can see the changes, but guess what? No one else has noticed the surgeries. They think I look rested, tan, younger, had my hair done …. It’s great!

I had rhinoplasty, septoplasty and otoplasty.
Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad all went well for you. What did you not like about your original nose that you wanted improved?
Wow! What an experience. I wish you would share some b/a photos so we may see your transformation.
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Imola was great! I interviewed several surgeons before making a choice and he offered the most time, the most complete answers, and really understood my goals.