Rhinoplastry, septoplasty & otoplasty - Denver, CO

I contemplated several cosmetic changes for years,...

I contemplated several cosmetic changes for years, but never found a physician who I was comfortable with to perform the surgeries. During that time I interviewed surgeons and asked physicians and friends for recommendations but just never found someone who could answer all my questions and make me feel at ease with the plan, the procedures, and the recover. Then I found Dr. Imola. At the first meeting he answered every question I had in detail and gave me as much time as I wanted to fully understand the whole experience. He was clear and thorough with each response. When I was unsure about a particular step, he offered a test to be certain I would not have any adverse, allergic reactions. He is patient and methodical as is his entire staff. He has lots of pre-surgery steps that help the post-operative recovery. The surgery itself was non eventful and I went home with no pain. His staff checked on me regularly as did he with numerous follow up appointments. He has a full staff to assist with lasers, make-up and other services to augment and enhance the results of any procedure and provide on-going skin care.
Some of the other bids were less and were even more convenient. When I look at the pictures I realize how much work was done and can see the changes, but guess what? No one else has noticed the surgeries. They think I look rested, tan, younger, had my hair done …. It’s great!

I had rhinoplasty, septoplasty and otoplasty.

Revision procedures

One year post procedures all the swelling is gone and most of the feeling has returned. With the final form visible, asymmetry was visible in the nose, ears, and earlobes. A minor revision resolved the ear and some of the bridge, but the nose is permanently asymmetrical unless I go in for another major revision. The nose looks good in profile. The earlobes will also remain asymmetrical unless I have an implant to increase the volume in one earlobe and reduce the puckering of the scar. I wish I had skipped the earlobes altogether.
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Imola was very thorough and discussed the procedures and alternatives.