Comfortable and Caring -Denver, CO

I had a very easy experience. I was sleepy but...

I had a very easy experience. I was sleepy but never in much pain. My recovery was smooth and I had a lot of support from the staff and the doctor. I am not fully healed, but so far I have gotten exactly what I asked for. I am looking forward to being 100% healed.

It was helpful for me to talk with a couple of people I know who had the procedure done before me. I know questions to ask, and I had a good idea of what to expect post surgery.

I am especially happy that I look exactly the same post surgery. My doctor captured the nuance I was looking for, so it's me only better!

Thank you for sharing your review.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Are you there any recovery supplies you couldn't have lived without?

Dr. Christine Rodgers

I interviewed several doctors in the Denver Metro area some based on personal references and some based on web site review searches. When I met with Dr. Rodgers she was warm and open. She asked a lot of questions and took time to look over the images of me and images of what I was looking for. The office staff are always available and they always do their best in providing information and in giving care.