Two Sides Don't Match - Denver, CO

After a divorce and the death of my Mother and...

After a divorce and the death of my Mother and feeling like the sky had fallen on my I saw the ad and checked into LSL with Dr. Shah. The shots were really painful - the person waiting for me heard me cry out more than once - but then I was numb and it seemed the procedure went okay. He didn't seem to take as long on the left side as on the right but it got done and I went home. After a year and a half my neck looks great and the right side of my face is contoured nicely but the left seems to have a slight bulge and my left ear lobe is different. I am still numb under my chin and I wondered about this stuff so went in for a consultation. I still don't feel like I got a good explanation. I followed the rules - I wanted to look like the people in the ads and I know your face is different on each side but I didn't have a bulge in my left cheek before. Maybe I should have tried to find the doctor who did the surgeries for the people in the ads.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

He was very convincing and a good sales person. Seemed knowledgeable - I just think he might not have taken enough time on the left side.