You Deserve It! - Denver, CO

At the age of 66 I did not like looking in the...

At the age of 66 I did not like looking in the mirror. I did not know that woman looking back at me. Today, I see my true reflection and I am thrilled. I look like the healthy, vibrant and positively happy person I know myself to be. Do not hesitate to take the opportunity to see yourself as the image you hold in your mind. You are worth it! You deserve to make a difference in your own life after all the time and energy you have invested in others. I love the "real" me. Go for it! I could not have anticipated the results but I had a vague idea of what to expect. You will never know if you don't do it.

you look 40
I FEEL 40!
Thank you so much for sharing your photos. I am 60 years old and judging from your "before" photo, I seem to have all the same issues you did with your appearance. Your results look wonderful and I am so looking forward to looking like me again! Thank you again for sharing. It does help those of us about to take the plunge.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee is warm, energetic and honest. He answered my questions, addressed my concerns and made this experience a joy. After five minutes in his office I trusted him completely and he returned my trust with the best result I could have imagined. If you appreciate the finest in life, he is your man!