You Deserve It! - Denver, CO

At the age of 66 I did not like looking in the...

At the age of 66 I did not like looking in the mirror. I did not know that woman looking back at me. Today, I see my true reflection and I am thrilled. I look like the healthy, vibrant and positively happy person I know myself to be. Do not hesitate to take the opportunity to see yourself as the image you hold in your mind. You are worth it! You deserve to make a difference in your own life after all the time and energy you have invested in others. I love the "real" me. Go for it! I could not have anticipated the results but I had a vague idea of what to expect. You will never know if you don't do it.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee is warm, energetic and honest. He answered my questions, addressed my concerns and made this experience a joy. After five minutes in his office I trusted him completely and he returned my trust with the best result I could have imagined. If you appreciate the finest in life, he is your man!

Thank you so much for sharing your photos. I am 60 years old and judging from your "before" photo, I seem to have all the same issues you did with your appearance. Your results look wonderful and I am so looking forward to looking like me again! Thank you again for sharing. It does help those of us about to take the plunge.
Please let me know how lovely you turn out! It is 3 months later and it does keep getting better.
Thank you for sharing. You look wonderful, alert and full of energy. The doctor didn't "over do" with pulling which makes you look very natural. No one would guess that you had a fl.
Thank you. I think that is the point of the LifeStyle Lift and one of the reasons I chose it. I have seen the "zombie" look and really did not want to go there!
You look amazing! Good for you!
Thank you for sharing. You look great! What was your surgery like? Were you awake or asleep during it?
Thank you! I was asleep during the entire surgery. I indicated beforehand that I had a high tolerance to Valium so I was well medicated. I was asleep befoe the first injection! If you are out there and are aftraid you will be awake be sure to ask for better sedation....it is your body and you have a right to be comfortable! Establish a relationship with your MD and your surgery tech...they are there to HELP you.
I'm going in to Denver for a consult on Tuesday. I'm a little nervous but my neck is awful. You look amazing. What all did you have done? How long was it before you could leave the house? Lol
I had neck lift/face lift and Fraxel Laser. I had the procedure on a Monday and that Friday I went out to dinner...My face was red and swollen but not hideous. Best of luck to you. I hope your result is as wondrous as mine! See Dr. Lee.