Face Lift -Denver, CO

For years I have hated my saggy neck now that I'm...

For years I have hated my saggy neck now that I'm over 50 I figured it's time to get it done.

I no longer have a saggy neck, Dr Rogers did an excellent job. She is very professional and takes time to explain what she will do and what you should expect. Her staff is also very professional and helpful. I have always felt very comfortable asking questions and getting the help I needed from everyone on her staff.

I'm not completely healed but it takes time the first couple weeks are the worst I also had laser around my eyes so it took a couple weeks before I was comfortable going out in public. As time goes by it just keep getting better. It's a process and you need to be patience healing takes time but it's worth it. I'm sure I will be back in a couple years to get my eyes done.

I highly recommend Dr Rogers.

Christine Rogers

I researched Dr Rogers about 8 years ago and I had her do my tummy tuck also I was very pleased then and I'm very pleased now.

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your photos so we can be witness to your transformation.