I Still Have Hanging Skin -Denver, CO

I was always being told how tired I looked. I had...

I was always being told how tired I looked. I had under eye bags and hanging skin on my eye lids. I had both areas done. The under eye bags look much better. The eye lids still have problems. The right eye is indented but the left eye still has hanging skin. I thought it would look better and I was offered a redo but the shots are so painful that I just can't go through it again. If I could do it under general anesthesia I would do it but that had not been offered. I don't think it was worth the amount that I paid but am too much of a coward to go through that intense pain of the numbing shots again.

Thanks for sharing.  Can you clarify what procedure you had for your upper lids?  It sounds like you had a blepharoplasty for the lowers, is that right?

Yes, both upper and lower. The Doctor's office called me today and they think they might have some ideas that I may be able to tolerate so we may be able to correct the problems. We have scheduled a redo for August 24th.

Good luck!  I hope you keep us updated :)

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shaw is a very talented doctor but I think he should have been a little more aggressive on the skin removal of my upper eye lids so I wouldn't have had to decide to go thru it again or just leave it the way it is. I guess I will just live with it.