I Still Have Hanging Skin -Denver, CO

I was always being told how tired I looked. I had...

I was always being told how tired I looked. I had under eye bags and hanging skin on my eye lids. I had both areas done. The under eye bags look much better. The eye lids still have problems. The right eye is indented but the left eye still has hanging skin. I thought it would look better and I was offered a redo but the shots are so painful that I just can't go through it again. If I could do it under general anesthesia I would do it but that had not been offered. I don't think it was worth the amount that I paid but am too much of a coward to go through that intense pain of the numbing shots again.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shaw is a very talented doctor but I think he should have been a little more aggressive on the skin removal of my upper eye lids so I wouldn't have had to decide to go thru it again or just leave it the way it is. I guess I will just live with it.

Thanks for sharing.  Can you clarify what procedure you had for your upper lids?  It sounds like you had a blepharoplasty for the lowers, is that right?

Yes, both upper and lower. The Doctor's office called me today and they think they might have some ideas that I may be able to tolerate so we may be able to correct the problems. We have scheduled a redo for August 24th.

Good luck!  I hope you keep us updated :)