My Experience Was Truly Life Changing. I Wish I Had Done It Sooner - Denver, CO

I am 55 years old and I have struggled for years...

I am 55 years old and I have struggled for years about doing a tummy tuck. I could not lose my stomach no matter what I did. I just decided to make an investment in myself. This has not only made me look differently at myself in the mirror, but it has truly changed my life from the inside out as well. I can't believe the amount of self confidence and self esteem I have gained from this surgery as well as from the help of Dr. Buford and his staff. I would recommend Dr. Buford to anyone who is considering having surgery.

Hi Sharon,

Congratulations on your fantastic results!   Wow recovering in paradise!!!
Thanks, weather is nice and warm. Healing slowly. Only drawback, Mexican doctor didn't prescribe narcotics so I had to bring some from home. Finally getting around more but boy, it's a slow process. Maybe it's my age? Have to go back to work in 2 weeks. Praying to do much better by then.

Two weeks can make the world of difference so don't panic.   It doesnt really matter it you go back to work at 2 weeks or 6 weeks because you will still be tired and sore the first two weeks back.  It is all a process....

Why do they not prescribe meds there?   That sounds crazy..
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B along with his staff are very helpful, professional, knowledgeable, and caring. They put you at ease right from the very beginning. You will know right from the start that this is the right doctor for you.