My Experience Was Truly Life Changing. I Wish I Had Done It Sooner - Denver, CO

I am 55 years old and I have struggled for years...

I am 55 years old and I have struggled for years about doing a tummy tuck. I could not lose my stomach no matter what I did. I just decided to make an investment in myself. This has not only made me look differently at myself in the mirror, but it has truly changed my life from the inside out as well. I can't believe the amount of self confidence and self esteem I have gained from this surgery as well as from the help of Dr. Buford and his staff. I would recommend Dr. Buford to anyone who is considering having surgery.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B along with his staff are very helpful, professional, knowledgeable, and caring. They put you at ease right from the very beginning. You will know right from the start that this is the right doctor for you.

Hi Sharon,

Congratulations on your fantastic results!   Wow recovering in paradise!!!
Thanks, weather is nice and warm. Healing slowly. Only drawback, Mexican doctor didn't prescribe narcotics so I had to bring some from home. Finally getting around more but boy, it's a slow process. Maybe it's my age? Have to go back to work in 2 weeks. Praying to do much better by then.

Two weeks can make the world of difference so don't panic.   It doesnt really matter it you go back to work at 2 weeks or 6 weeks because you will still be tired and sore the first two weeks back.  It is all a process....

Why do they not prescribe meds there?   That sounds crazy..
Hi;
I'm 56 years old and have had this "pooch" for 30 years since my daughter's birth. I only weigh 110 lb so I was very frustrated. Found a wonderful doctor in Mexico and had lipo everywhere (legs, hips, knees, waist) and a tummy tuck for only $5800 which even included one night hospital stay. I am one week post op. It is very painful still but already worth it! My husband and I are staying in a wonderful B&B in Guadalajara with wonderful English speaking hosts. Will be here 1 1/2 weeks more. I practice medicine in the states and feel this experience is comparable to the US and much less expensive!

Hi Earline and welcome to RealSelf,

That is wonderful you are doing so well and feeling like a new woman :)

Would you share with us how you found your doctor and a few more details about your recovery process.  We like to hear tips and tricks from all the ladies on the site.  Any advice you wold like to give others is appreciated.

When was your surgery?