Fat Grafting: Not Sure - Denver, CO

I had FG to my cheeks and mouth area in 2009. I...

I had FG to my cheeks and mouth area in 2009. I looked like a chipmunk for months. My smile was unnatural. The fat "took" which was good, but again, I looked unnatural. 2 years later, much of it is gone. The one part that did remain was a small correction that she added to fix my dimple.

I was bothered by the area that was indented and she implanted fat. Now, I have a strange looking fat pocket on my face. I am hoping to have it dissolved/lipo'ed out at some point. I am just not sure about this procedure. It does not offer the precision of fillers. Looking back, I think that fillers may have been a better option. They just offer more precision to the surgeon. At this point, the fat grafting just can't be tailored to client's problems as it should be.

I did not like my doctor. She seemed frazzled and dismissive. I don't think she ruined my face or anything, but I didn't feel happy with the way I was treated generally.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Seemed frazzled and somewhat dismissive of my concerns. I also had a peel and really wasn't happy with the results there, but that's a different story. I think she knows what she's doing, but didn't like the bedside manner.