Restylane for Tear Troughs - Delray Beach, FL

After debating and researching for well over a...

After debating and researching for well over a year, I finally had the courage to have Restylane injected into my tear troughs and I am thrilled. There was minimal discomfort, not really pain. I had slight bruising and swelling for about two weeks. Definitely would not hesitate to have it done again.

Boca Raton Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is an excellent doctor who listens and spends a great deal of time with you making the patient feel very comfortable.

Jackster212, could you please clarify what were you trying to accomplish with this? I have all these folds like wrinkles that only show up when I smile and they don't seem to want to cut so I don't know if filler is the answer to my problem and I would prefer to have something more natural like fat transfer and why didn't you use that? Looks like this is three years ago so it would be so helpful if you could share your long term results as well. Thanks.
I live in your area, just curious if you were happy with the last dr why are you still looking. I am looking for a dr here too....
Jackster212, I am also in the south Florida area and would like the name of the friend's doctor too. Thank you.
The other doc is Thomas Tzikas in Delay Beach. Do you know of any other good injectors? Good luck!
Hi, Nick P. I am quite happy with the Restylane injections from Dr. Steiger. I have mylar edema which causes bags which vary from day to day, but are not worse since the injections. All in all I would say that my eyes are better. Dr. Steiger also did CO2 laser resurfacing around my eyes and mouth and that also made a significant difference in the lines and crepey skin. A friend of mine also had Juvederm under her eyes just recently by another doctor in this area and they look great also. If you are interested, I will send you his name. Good luck!
Jackster, plz reply to this question since I've been searching for someone good to inject under my eyes for years. I use to live in South Fl, but am willing to go back if I can find a good injector since last 2 have ended up giving me even bigger bags under my eyes that I had to dissolve. My problem is that my tear troughs lines are so deep that they are giving me bags under my eyes. Is Doctor Jacob effective with this treatment, in getting rid of that tired look? Is that what you had done?
I had my tear troughs 1 week ago today, they both looked great initially, then the left eye bruised so it was hard to tell, but I was excited with the right. On Wednesday of this week I noticed that the good eye, the right eye had the old familiar hollow back. I think I can tell that underneath that it is puffy, I'm guessing that is where my $500 of product is. I'm so bummed. I go back to see the doctor in 5 days and they said she may have to do it again (i have product left), but now I'm running into my 50th birthday on Saturday, am I going to be bruised and if she didn't do it correctly the first time why should I suspect she will do it correctly the second time. I'm so bummed!!