Restylane for Tear Troughs - Delray Beach, FL

After debating and researching for well over a...

After debating and researching for well over a year, I finally had the courage to have Restylane injected into my tear troughs and I am thrilled. There was minimal discomfort, not really pain. I had slight bruising and swelling for about two weeks. Definitely would not hesitate to have it done again.

Jackster212, could you please clarify what were you trying to accomplish with this? I have all these folds like wrinkles that only show up when I smile and they don't seem to want to cut so I don't know if filler is the answer to my problem and I would prefer to have something more natural like fat transfer and why didn't you use that? Looks like this is three years ago so it would be so helpful if you could share your long term results as well. Thanks.
I live in your area, just curious if you were happy with the last dr why are you still looking. I am looking for a dr here too....
Jackster212, I am also in the south Florida area and would like the name of the friend's doctor too. Thank you.
Boca Raton Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is an excellent doctor who listens and spends a great deal of time with you making the patient feel very comfortable.