BOTOX at a Clinic in Delhi, India-My Experience

We live in New York and are visiting Delhi, India....

We live in New York and are visiting Delhi, India. I decided to renew my BOTOX shots as I thought my wrinkles were coming back. We visited a clinic in Rajouri Garden, it is called Les Cosmedics and it has just been launched.
The clinic itself is good. The impressive part was the Cosmetologist who did the BOTOX on me, My crow feet lines are gone. I was afraid of eye drooping and bags under my eye. For which I am prone to. But that did not happen. I was also cautious about physicians in Delhi, India may not have enough experience as BOTOX is still not very popular in India. I was however reassured when I learnt that Dr Neetu Saini has been in trained in US and has practiced these procedures in Canada.

Neetu Saini

I did my research on Google and came across the Botox at skin clinic in Delhi, India

I'm glad things turned out well for you. If I'm understanding correctly, you routinely get Botox here in the states, is that right? Do you always just get your crows feet treated, or do you do other areas as well?