Totally Worth It - Delaware, DE

I'm 19 days post op today from having a tummy tuck...

I'm 19 days post op today from having a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. It was totally worth it! I considered having this done for 10 years, and finally went for it. I'm 42 years old, and have recently lost 110 pounds (in the last year) but my weight always fluctuated for about 20 years. I'm so glad I did it and recommend it to anyone. I will answer any questions that anyone has.

Congrats!!! You look good. Who was your doctor?
Dr Chris Saunders. He is wonderful!
Your pictures are just amazing! Congrats! Have a happy speedy recovery.

Just an update and a few new pics. 2 months post...

Just an update and a few new pics. 2 months post op now, and my TT looks great. Sill have a small amount of fluid lingering. My Breasts have almost completely settled. I am thrilled with them, and I'm so glad I went with 475.
Hey Riggs, you look fabulous. I will be having my surgery this month on the 18 and cannot wait. I'm getting BA and TT. Are the breast heavy???? I'm thinking of going 450, but I may go 475!
Thank you! They deffinately have some weight to them. Mine are 475, and I love them!
Hi Delaware Ladies! I saw two docs mentioned here. C Saunders an Balakani. I've heard of both. Did you ladies meet with other docs as well? I was thinking of meeting with 2 docs to compare personalities, practices, etc. Dr. A Malek was one. Also, there is a Johnathon Saunders here. Wondering if they are brothers. Thanks!
Dr Chrisropher Saunders.