Totally Worth It - Delaware, DE

I'm 19 days post op today from having a tummy tuck...

I'm 19 days post op today from having a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. It was totally worth it! I considered having this done for 10 years, and finally went for it. I'm 42 years old, and have recently lost 110 pounds (in the last year) but my weight always fluctuated for about 20 years. I'm so glad I did it and recommend it to anyone. I will answer any questions that anyone has.

Just an update and a few new pics. 2 months post...

Just an update and a few new pics. 2 months post op now, and my TT looks great. Sill have a small amount of fluid lingering. My Breasts have almost completely settled. I am thrilled with them, and I'm so glad I went with 475.
Dr Chrisropher Saunders.

Research on the Internet

Hey Riggs, you look fabulous. I will be having my surgery this month on the 18 and cannot wait. I'm getting BA and TT. Are the breast heavy???? I'm thinking of going 450, but I may go 475!
Thank you! They deffinately have some weight to them. Mine are 475, and I love them!
Hi Delaware Ladies! I saw two docs mentioned here. C Saunders an Balakani. I've heard of both. Did you ladies meet with other docs as well? I was thinking of meeting with 2 docs to compare personalities, practices, etc. Dr. A Malek was one. Also, there is a Johnathon Saunders here. Wondering if they are brothers. Thanks!
Hi I did not meet with any others. I have yet to get my TT. Rescheduled due to kid obligations. Go figure. New date is 5/24.
You will love Dr Saunders. He did my surgeries.
I inboxed you. Wanna catch up? Would love to talk before surgery ;)
Absolutely! I'll send you my info.
you look great . how much do you weigh ?
Was 175 pre TT. Now I'm 185, due to fluid and implants (I think). Hopefully will lose it soon.
Wow, thank-you for all this great info. I had my breast reduction in Oct. 2012 and I'm thrilled with the outcome. My only problem now is how all my fat and loose skin shows in my middle. I went back to my PS and I'm scheduled for April 9th, 2012 for a tummy tuck. I'm 5'5", 230#, 58 yrs old and gave birth to 2 children. My weight also can yo-yo several times per year which I know hasn't helped my skin elasticity. I sure hope I look as good as your "after" pretty soon. I'm just so excited about the "after" me.
I'm scheduled for April 9th 2013.
You are going to look awesome!!!
Your scar looks awesome! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I have become. You look amazing!!!!! Thank you for posting scar pics!
No problem! Like I said, each Dr has their own methods, but I can tell you exactly what to expect with Dr Saunders. Feel free to ask me anything. I'm going to sleep right now, but I'm on every night. I'm sure I live close to you too lol. I'd be happy to meet for coffee and answer any questions. Do you go to the chads ford office or the Faulk road office?
Faulk road. I am in pike creek and would love to meet for coffee. I am going to bed too (I was supposed to an hour ago). Ha. I will inbox you tomorrow!
Sounds good!
Looking amazing_ congrats :-)
Thanks!
Wow you look hot!!! Hope to have a belly similar to yours
You will Jennifer! The next 11 weeks will go by so quick. And before you know it, you'll be in the waiting room waiting to go back to surgery! You'll have the belly of your dreams!!
Aw thank you I'm so ready to get it done cant wait to be on the flat side ;-)
Wow! Huge difference and you still aren't even near final results! congrats on weight loss, it's such a challenge. How tall are you and what was your pre TT weight? :) Happy healing from California.
Thank you! I'm 5'8", and weighed 175 pre TT. I'm actually 185 now, but I suspect it's fluid and the extra breast weight (I hope). It's definitely hard work!
Beautiful!