A Perfect Score! - Del Mar, CA

I had this Tummy Tuck because I had enough of...

I had this Tummy Tuck because I had enough of looking in the mirror in disgust. Having 4 kids can wreak havoc on your stomach that you'll never get back no matter how many crunches you do, not to mention the stretch marks that will never go away.

One of my goals in life is to pose for a fitness ad or magazine and I would never be able to attain that goal on my own. I look so forward to the day that I will actually see definition in my stomach/abs region for all the hard work put into it.

I apologize for not getting on here sooner to post...

I apologize for not getting on here sooner to post a 3 month follow up review...but here it is!! I have added pics as well.
I started working out 6 weeks post surgery as the good ol' doc stated. Physically I felt as if I could have started sooner but do not let that fool you!! You are a lot weaker than you think, even after 6 weeks!!! I was still pretty numb in the central lower stomach area so I had to be careful not to push it too hard. Slow & steady was the pace and listening to your body is a key essential to the whole thing.
I also wore my 'bodysuit/shaper' up until the end of the 3 months and weened myself off of it after that. I have to say that I sure depended on it!! More for back support than anything!!!
I will be heading to the San Diego area again at the end of May/beginning of June and hope to see Dr. Marin again so they can take better pics but in the meantime I hope this helps any of you out there trying to decide if this is the road for you.
I do not have any regrets...would do it again if need be and encourage any & all to do this if this is what you are thinking of. It not only betters you physically but emotionally/mentally as well....a definite confidence booster!!!

6 Months - WOW!!! I was in awe right after my...

6 Months - WOW!!! I was in awe right after my surgery then I was amazed at my 3 month mark and thought that was about it...not going to get much better although I was still extremely satisfied. .... but now...at 6 months....unbelievable!
If you get this done....take care of yourself and the results will astound you. I work out on a daily basis and thanks to Dr. Marin (and crew) I can now finally see my results where before it was hidden and very discouraging. There was no way I was EVER going to get to this point or even close to it!! As you can see from my photos it has also improved my posture and that comes from it building confidence of which I thought I had before but LOOK AT ME NOW!!
Now I have to match the rest of my body...time for a breast augmentation!!! So next time I post pics (next year) you will see yet another difference...another improvement!!
Thanks AGAIN Dr. Marin!!!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Never before have I ever given top ratings for any company or service I've had. I read reviews for Dr. Marin prior to having my Tummy Tuck and was skeptical as there were only positive reviews. Now I know why. Dr. Marin cares beyond his 'job'. As does his staff working with him. From the 1st phone call to the day of surgery to the post-op visits, calls & emails each and every contact was above & beyond. All questions I asked were answered and made sure that I understood. If I needed anything for any reason, at any time they were just a phone call away. Dr. Marin's talent & skill as a Doctor, a Surgeon and an artist are beyond all measure. There are no words to sufficiently express my gratitude to Dr. Marin & Staff for such a positive change in my life.

WOW, This id deffo gonna make me keep up the fitness afterwards if you get results like that. woooohooooo chucker
Thanks fluffycloud! If I can motivate just one person then I'm happy! Best regards!!
Thanks Kimmers25!
I had this done Oct 10/2011, not even a month ago! Those pics were taken 19 days after surgery. So to think that I'm still swollen and have about another month to get down to size before I start working out again!
I will keep up to date on pics on here. I am happy to share my experience and progress to inspire other women.
I found Dr. Marin through a friend in San Diego. She made inquiries to friends who had this or similar procedures done and it was Dr. Marin with a clean sweep!
Dr. Marin is the one who directed me to this site.

Your results are amazing!  Thank you for sharing with everyone:)

Welcome to RealSelf.  I would bet you are going to make your goal of pictures in the fitness magazine come true!  Good for you in doing this for yourself.  The babies do a number on our bodies and it's not pretty.  Thank God for wonderful surgeons like Dr. Marin.  They make all of us ladies beautiful and happy again:)

How long ago did you have this done?  I would also love to hear how you found RealSelf and your doctor.

Keep us up to date.