The Right Choice - Del Mar, CA

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr....

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Chasan. I was diagnosed with an early form of breast cancer in February 2012. As a 37-year-old new mother, it was such a devastation to receive the news of this diagnosis in an already stressful and overwhelming time.

I opted for a double mastectomy and Dr. Chasan is one of the very few plastic surgeons who does both skin and nipple sparing mastectomies with immediate reconstruction. He practices cutting edge procedures that many other surgeons do not. That being said, I traveled from San Francisco to Del Mar so that Dr. Chasan could perform my procedure. My results exceeded my expectations and I was thrilled!

Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

I feel extremely lucky to have been under the care of Dr. Chasan and his staff. They are so talented, knowledgeable, and caring and went above and beyond with everything. They really put my mind at ease which made me confident that I had definitely chosen the right surgeon, and was in the best hands. If you have any doubts at all or are trying to choose the top plastic surgeon in Southern California, look no further. This will be one of the best decisions you have ever made. Dr. Chasan is a perfectionist and very meticulous about his work. He takes the necessary time to ensure that each and every one of his patients achieve perfect results, not because he has to, but because he truly cares. Paul is an excellent plastic surgeon with an incredible bed side manner, and I feel truly blessed to have been under his care.