Surgery Was Needed Due to Health Problems - Decatur, GA

I have always had stretch marks on my breast since...

I have always had stretch marks on my breast since the age of 14, they grow so big and always hurt. So after two children and being a single parent who could not sleep on my breast due to very intense pain, not including the constant back pain. I went to Dr.Woods, and this is what I got left with below. When I came in to show him the results of his surgery and expressed I was embarrassed and displeased with how my breast looked after the surgery; he got upset with me, I asked him to correct the damage he had done to my body and he refused to pay for the hospital stay. I did not have 4,500 dollars to pay for correcting the damage he had done to my body. The insurance that I had used said that the hospital stay was included in the cost of surgery and Dr. Woods had a moral and legal obligation to fix the damage he had done in the surgery to my breast. When I told him what the insurance had said he I am not fixing your breast and hung up the phone in my face.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph Woods, left me scarred very misshaped and he didn't seem to care about how my bad breast looked after the surgery.