Surgery Was Needed Due to Health Problems - Decatur, GA

I have always had stretch marks on my breast since...

I have always had stretch marks on my breast since the age of 14, they grow so big and always hurt. So after two children and being a single parent who could not sleep on my breast due to very intense pain, not including the constant back pain. I went to Dr.Woods, and this is what I got left with below. When I came in to show him the results of his surgery and expressed I was embarrassed and displeased with how my breast looked after the surgery; he got upset with me, I asked him to correct the damage he had done to my body and he refused to pay for the hospital stay. I did not have 4,500 dollars to pay for correcting the damage he had done to my body. The insurance that I had used said that the hospital stay was included in the cost of surgery and Dr. Woods had a moral and legal obligation to fix the damage he had done in the surgery to my breast. When I told him what the insurance had said he I am not fixing your breast and hung up the phone in my face.

I m so sorry...I was messed up by my Ps dr Andrew jimerson too.i lost 20000$ and he treat me very bad.but God sees everything....I pray and hope you will find someone to fix it...blessings
Sue him! That's unacceptable! It makes me mad how someone can be so heartless and uncaring for others!!!
I was messed up by my pS also. He said ya I see your issues and they won't go away. Then told me my insurance won't cover revisions and that I will have to pay out of pocket to get it fixed. I won't be going back to him again. No telling what I will end up with afterwards. I feel so deeply saddened by your pain. Yours was way worse than mine and I have cried so many times since my surgery the end of oct.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph Woods, left me scarred very misshaped and he didn't seem to care about how my bad breast looked after the surgery.