Tummy Tuck for my 50th Birthday - Davis, CA

2 c sections (had children at age 36 and 39) 1...

2 c sections (had children at age 36 and 39) 1 endometriosos surgurey, looks like I have 2 large rolls, belly button is almost hidden in the crease, have been working out for years, currently 2 spin classes and 2 zumba classes per week minimum and the rolls just wont go away, my 50th birthday is March 24th, my surgurey is scheduled March 28th, I am really scared but really excited at the same time, everyone thinks I am nuts for making the tummy tuck my big birthday present, but I want to be able to wear a nice girlie fitting t shirt and look good in it, and I am tired of being embaressed about my rolls and not having fun

Well happy birthday soon..that is a good b-day present for your self..i think we all deserve this mommy make over..is a new us..i'm 51 and my hubby give me this gift last x-mas. so here i am waiting for my date..i will keep all u guys with my coming journey..may God watch all of us..
When is your pre-op again? Mine is tomorrow. Getting nervous about that! Our surgery date is almost here! WOOT!!
happy early birthday! I will be zonked out on meds so I figured wish it to you now! Thats an awesome birthday present to yourself and you are not crazy for wanting to get this done!

TT is on Monday the 28th! I am so so so nervous....

TT is on Monday the 28th! I am so so so nervous. Went to pre op Tuesday, doc did say he is putting a binder on me and I cant take it off until post op visit. I feel like I am going to throw up I am so excited and scared.

Just had my tummy tuck with lipo two days ago. And I have to say I thought it would be worse. But its not so bad after all. I am already walking around and took a shower today. I had lipo on thighs and back also. And am very happy with my results. I have one drain and my garmets on. Tomorrow here comes the girdle!

WOW glad you are doing so well:)   Remember though to go slow and take care of yourself.  Even if you are feeling really good you are still healing and need to pamper yourself for a while.

No Wonder Woman moves just yet!
OH MY!! Happy belated bday! I hope your day was fabulous!! I can't believe our day is on Monday!!! WOOT! Nerves are starting to set in like something fierce!!

It's tommorrow I am so nervous

It's tommorrow I am so nervous

Hey, just checking in on you! How are things?
Hello san..good luck..may God watch over you..and i know you will be fine..keep in touch:)
Good luck tomorrow!!!!

1 week post op and love how I look so far. I am...

1 week post op and love how I look so far. I am having leg pain so we are testing for clots which I pray is negative. It is very stressful dealing with that so its hard to focus on the bod. I am definately flatter, looking forward to all the swelling going down and getting negative results on the blood test:)

Just seeing how the blood test results came out! Thinking bout you!
Happy Belated Birthday! I hope your recovery is going fabulously. You sound very similar to me with your 2 'c's and exercise routine. I decided just after my 49th birthday that I will be fitter and more fabulous for my 50th... I keep ribbing the friends that know that I will be wearing a bikini to my party. I am sure I will be constantly flashing my new tummy. Brilliant present and I am right behind you. Enjoy the new you - you deserve it :) x
Happy birthday! That is a perfect present for you! Congrats! Glad you look great & hope that your blood clot test turns out negative - let us know.

I will be turning 40 in May, just in time to enjoy my TT birthday present! I am 4/8, so a few more days for me!

We work so hard raising our families, there is nothing wrong with wanting our bodies to look beautiful again!
Davis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brewer spent alot of time with me at the initial consult showing me the details of a tummy tuck. I am 1 week post op and I have called him several times with different issues and questions. He always calls back immediately and is never rushed to get me off the phone with all my concerns. My tummy so far looks amazing, but it will be several weeks to see the final result.