Perfect Improvement! - Darien, CT

I was unhappy with some signs of aging and pinned...

I was unhappy with some signs of aging and pinned down a root cause of what was aging all of the other young looking features on my face. So I narrowed it down to the nasolabial folds, which I read start to emerge in the mid-20's. I went into have a consultation and immediately got a sense of trust. Dr. knew excellent techniques to keep the area from bruising, icing area well before doing the procedure. All in all I'm very pleased with the outcome, though subtle, makes a HUGE difference! Lately I've been carded more often when out and people think I'm 20/21 years old or a little younger which is proof that such a little thing makes a huge difference. I may be crazy, but I'm obsessed with the fear of getting old so I'm doing all I can to prevent as much as I can from the effects of aging. Next year I'll return for more before my wedding!

More Pix

Just adding some old pics to compare cheeks, folds structure

5 month update

Its now about 5 months after procedure and the effect is only very slightly wearing off. Will post new pic soon!

More Photos - Update Jan 2014

RE-TREATMENT, JULY 2014

I went in for treatment #2 on July 25th as the previous treatment seemed to have wore off completely. I blame it on gaining weight and being pregnant as well as smiling too much! I iced the area thoroughly beforehand as I had last year but this year's treatment caused some embarrassing bruises. The left side is worse than the right. I hope they clear within the week. I iced the area after the treatment for a little bit (but probably could have used a bit more ice!) i then applied Arnicare bruise gel to the bruises. For the concealment I've been layering on Maybellene's Instant Rewind under-eye concealer, as that is what I had here at home. This does a decent job masking the bruises and also is identical to my skin colour! No one has noticed any sort of change including husband! :)

I would still recommend the treatment as it takes off years!! Whether you want to rewind the 20s, 30s or 40s you will certainly be good just removing the folds!

I recommend the practice, the doctor and the treatment! The practice was very generous, the doctor very quick and very knowledgable and the treatment is well worth the cost! Very happy!
Stamford Plastic Surgeon

Was very calming, knowledge and friendly. Expert in knowing how to prevent bruising! Very encouraging and supporting with my decisions. I had a great experience!