I Love the New Booty - Danville, CA

I was afraid of the recovery of a brazillian butt...

I was afraid of the recovery of a brazillian butt lift, especially because not being able to seat sounds like a huge deal, but it was worth it. I wanted a more curvy body. I was thin before, and I was already size 6 with a relatively nice body, but I did not have many curves in my waist. So I decided to get liposuction in the back, waist belly, hips and transfer it to my butt.

The recovery was not bad. I was walking the same day, but the only advice I have for other people is make sure that yuo can sleep face down for awhile =). I am soo glad I did it.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy I did it. I was thin but wanted some extra curves, and a small waist. Make sure yu take enough time off so that you can heal properly. I was walking the same day of the surgery, but I could not sit for couple weeks. After tht I could sit down for limited amount of time, but it was not due to pain, it was so that the fat does not disappear. I was off pain killers in 2 days. Incisions were made in strategic places so that the scars are not visible. Pain was way less that I expected, so was the recovery time,and visibility of scars. Dr. C. totoally knows what he is doing =) =). i would never trust anybody else with my surgeries. I have gotten lipo, brazillian butt lift boob job, neck lipo, chin implant wih him, and my friends have noticed the changes and love them.

How long did it take you to get a consult, and how long after that did u get your surgery?
yep. Same doctor =). The boob job was about 5000. I got saline implants.
Hi how much was your boob job? and was it by the same doctor? thanks!!
I got the breast implants last. I got the boobs done January 2011 and the booty done August 2010.
Did you get the breast implants before?
how much in total did you spend in your surgery?
the lipo and brazillian butt lift were 5,000. The doctor took out 2 liters from my back, waist, hips and tummy (I did not have that much fat), and put the usable part of those two liters in my booty. I was 145 lbs before the surgery and now I m 130.
Hi, how many CC's did you get injected in each cheek?
1 on each cheek and 1 on each side for the nasolabial fold, so total 4 injections
YOU LOOK GREAT....
How long did you wait before sitting?
I was able to seat after 1 week, but you cannot seat with the upper part of your butt touching the chair. That is, you have to seat with your back very straight. After 4 weeks, I could seat normally.
Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great result.

You look fabulous. Congrats on a great result!