I Love the New Booty - Danville, CA

I was afraid of the recovery of a brazillian butt...

I was afraid of the recovery of a brazillian butt lift, especially because not being able to seat sounds like a huge deal, but it was worth it. I wanted a more curvy body. I was thin before, and I was already size 6 with a relatively nice body, but I did not have many curves in my waist. So I decided to get liposuction in the back, waist belly, hips and transfer it to my butt.

The recovery was not bad. I was walking the same day, but the only advice I have for other people is make sure that yuo can sleep face down for awhile =). I am soo glad I did it.

Are you still happy with your results?
How long did it take you to get a consult, and how long after that did u get your surgery?
yep. Same doctor =). The boob job was about 5000. I got saline implants.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy I did it. I was thin but wanted some extra curves, and a small waist. Make sure yu take enough time off so that you can heal properly. I was walking the same day of the surgery, but I could not sit for couple weeks. After tht I could sit down for limited amount of time, but it was not due to pain, it was so that the fat does not disappear. I was off pain killers in 2 days. Incisions were made in strategic places so that the scars are not visible. Pain was way less that I expected, so was the recovery time,and visibility of scars. Dr. C. totoally knows what he is doing =) =). i would never trust anybody else with my surgeries. I have gotten lipo, brazillian butt lift boob job, neck lipo, chin implant wih him, and my friends have noticed the changes and love them.