liking it!!

So i had my tt on march 22 2013 and its been 4...

so i had my tt on march 22 2013 and its been 4 days and i notice my upper belly has been getting swollen it looks weird.. i kno swelling is normal but did anyone else experience this if so what did you do and did it go down..im so glad i dont have pain but my tummy sure feels tight i cant wait till i can stand up straight lol

Today is my one week po i feel really great :D...

today is my one week po i feel really great :D thank u jesus!!! my drains are finally out yay!.. of course theres still some swelling cant wait till im way past this!..anyway happy friday everyone hope everyone is recovering well :)))

Well its been almost two weeks since my tummy tuck...

well its been almost two weeks since my tummy tuck and i feel sooo much better! still swollen but feeling great :)..i lost an inch off my waist im sooo happy and im hoping i lose more inches. i dnt kno what i weigh im gunna wait for a month till i weigh myself..i just cant wait till i can work out again!
dr meade

i had some swelling in the top of my stomach too. my dr said that i had a seroma and he drained it with an needle.
Got my draims taken out yesterday. Yay! Had a hard time sleeping last night because this body suit is so flipping tight, cant hardly breathe. Im excited though, still have swelling but I can start to see good results!
Went to the doctor, again yesterday. Still have the drains till next Friday which will be 3 wks po. I had developed alot of fluid just below my breastbone. Doc stuck a huge needle in and sucked out 3 big tubes of nastiness. I could breathe alot better. Still have the swelling but I can finally say Im skinny! My husband says my boobs look evem bigger now. Lol!
You look amazing!
Went to my doctor yesterday and to my dismay he wouldnt take out my drains because I still had quite a bit draining. Better than the alternative which is stick a big needle in my belly and suck it out. Have had enough needles especially with the shots my husband has had to give me every night that just about brings him to tears and says over and over how sorry he is, lol!Hope you guys are excited about being skinny again! Good luck!
Hey everyone. I am a 40 year old mother of 2 boys, 10 and 12. After diet, exercise, even one of those stupid tummy tuck belts, I just couldnt lose that muffin top so I decided on a real tummy tuck with lipo. My surgery was March 22, so its been almost 8 days. Granted I thought it was so much more painful than childbirth, but maybe Im just a pansy, lol. If I look like I did the first day I will be very happy
I am 2 days post op and feel exactly the same. I feel like there is a big air pocket at the bottom of my sternum. I feel like I could pop, I'm glint to take milk of magnesium to get the bowels going. I'm hoping that will ease the pressure.
im doing better now :) thanx everyone i feel alot better now! ..idk but i think i was all backed up hadnt had a bowel movement since surgery and this morning i went thank u God!!! anyways thanx everyone u been helpful:D
I had my TT about 4 1/2 months ago and I still have swelling on and off. Especially when I'm on my feet all day at work or doing something strenuous around the house. I wear my binder when this happens and the swelling goes right down. My PS said it's common for this to happen for up to a year after surgery. You look great. Give yourself time to heal. Even with the occasional swelling, I love my new flat tummy.
I had mine one in the same day too! Do you mean swollen right under your boobs? Mine is swollen right under where my bra would end before I left the hospital the nurse told me it was because the binder closed there I get my drains out Thursday I will be asking than! I'm also very very very tight is this part of the healing or is this how it will be permanently! I had a full TT lipo of flanks a m/r lipo inside too!
Hello Newbod101 how are you? I had my tummy tuck surgery with liposuction on my flanks on the same day as you. It is nice to know that I am connected with other women in my situation. Like you, I am very swollen all over, but my upper abdomen does look bigger than the lower. My incision is super large and I have had (still have) a lot of pain on by back probably from not been able to walk straight. I am always very sleepy because of the meds but at the same time I don't sleep well; isn't that weird. Over all I think that the swollen on your upper abdomen will go down and you will look great. I only hope that you feel great soon and thanks for cheering your experience with us. Happy recovery!!!!!!!!
According to the other bios I read it's normal. It sounds from what I read that there's still swelling at 4+ months.
Im 2 wk po and still slightly swollen on my lower right side and still feel numb pray its normal idk....