My Flat Tummy - Dallas, TX

I had debated on having the tummy tuck procedure...

I had debated on having the tummy tuck procedure for many years. I am a small build but bothered by loose skin on my tummy especially in a bathing suit. The older I got the worse it looked. I began getting cellulite dimples in my upper abdomen which really bothered me. I decided it was time to have this procedure. I am so happy with the results. I now have a tight looking tummy that is smooth. I feel like I did before I had children years ago. I chose Dr. Rohrich to do my procedure because he was so knowledgeable about the procedure and his before and after pictures were phenomenal! He was also one of the few doctors that recommended doing liposuction of the flank area to form a smaller waist. He marked my incision site in pre op the morning of surgery. I wore a bikini bottom so that he marked it just right. Dr. Rohrich's office staff were wonderful in answering all of my questions before and after surgery. They gave me suggestions on things I would need prior to surgery in order to make my recovery easy and successful. I am so glad that I chose to have my procedure with Dr. Rohrich.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I researched doctors and a friend had referred me to Dr. Rohrich. I went to see him and knew that he was the surgeon for me.

Congratulations on your fabulous results!   Enjoy the new tummy and all the shopping.  Keep us up to date on how you are doing.