5 More Weeks Til Surgery - Dallas, TX

After several years of wanting a Tummy Tuck or...

After several years of wanting a Tummy Tuck or lipo.... I am finally going to have the money to get a TT, lipo and my 2nd breast reduction....Yes, my 2nd breast reduction!! My first breast reduction was done in 1999, I went from a 36DDD/EE to a full C, and they have grown back to a DD!! UGH! I didn't ask for large boobs, nor was I ever that girl that wanted them. I hate boobs! They get in the way, and have prevented me from doing several things not to mention I want to wear the little tops and dresses I have decided to have yet another reduction, along with a TT, and Lipo. I can't wait to have a smaller figure, and small boobs! I am planning to move to the beach where the weather is much warmer, and getting out of North Texas where it gets extremely cold at times. I hate cold weather, and this way I'll be able to wear a bikini on the beach and feel good about myself, not insecure as I have for years. Unlike many of the moms on here, I have only one child, but I have never had a flat stomach that I can remember. I want to be able to show off my body to my boyfriend, and not only in the dark.

After several years of wanting a tt and lipo, I am...

After several years of wanting a tt and lipo, I am finally going to have this surgery! I live in North Texas, and I want to move to the beach. I don't care how hot it is at the beach.... It won't get as cold as it does here! I hate cold weather. Along with the TT and lipo, i am having my 2nd breast reduction. Yes I said my 2nd reduction!!! My first one was done in 1999, I went from a 36DDD/EE to a full 36C, and now I am right back to a 36DD.... UGH! I hate my boobs, although they are still perky and all that after my first reduction, they are just too big for me!! I have asked my doctor to take me down to at least a B cup... And as long as I can wear a bikini and feel good about myself, I will be happy! I have not had a flat stomach as long as I can remember, but I plan to before long! I am so excited and I can't wait!

My first breast reduction was done by Dr. P.T. Swamy, and I couldn't have asked for a better job to have been done. They are still awesome, and are still perky, they have just grown and I don't want large breasts! I tried to have him do the surgery again, but he is trying to retire, and recommended my new surgeon.

Updated on 17 Sep 2012:
When I had my first breast reduction it was great, so I wanted to use that surgeon again.... but he is going to retire and didn't want to do big surgeries anymore, so he recommended my new surgeon.

You're surgery is coming up right?

Smaller, perky boobs! I love it! I hope this all goes swimmingly and that you get to wear (and feel good in) those little sundresses soon. Keep us posted!