Maintaining my Sexy at 40 - Dallas, TX

I have always been one to work out but over the...

I have always been one to work out but over the last 3 yrs I have lost 80 pds. i went from a size 16 to a size 8/10. I have no kids and to some people they think I like slender. I still have work to do but I still have my fat girl eyes on. I am ready this May to Nip and Tuck.

I have chosen Dr. Paul Pin. I still plan on working out as normal with my trainer and doing cardio up until the day of surgery

I have my consultation scheduled for 1/28/13, I am soo excited

Dr. Paul Pin

Through Real Self stories

Did you ever get your surgery done?
Just checking to see how your visit with Dr. Pin went. I have TT scheduled with him in a few weeks. I really like him and his staff has been so helpful.
It went well price was reasonable going to look at the last.Thursday May. Bet ure exited
Mine will be at the end of March. I'll keep everyone posted on my progress.
I had a consultation with him. You will like him, he's nice and is very personable. He does talk fast so, you'll have to listen faster. I did not choose him for my surgery but he came in a close second. OH! Almost forgot, his prices are REALLY nice!
Thanks newmeemmy. What was the determining factor in not choosing him and who did you go with?
He wanted to do a periareolar lift on me which would leave buckle around the areola due to a stitch he would leave in for 1 year. I didnt' want to deal with that. I went with dr. robert schwartz in Richardson because he had ample pictures of BA patients with no lifts and great results. However, I'm second guessing myself because I'm less than impressed wtih his TT pics. I met him for a second consult Monday and he assured me he could do a TT and get rid of most of my stretch marks. Click on my name and see my "story".

Welcome!!   Great job on the weight loss, you should be very proud.

Thank you it's been a long journey but I have made the commitment for life

And you are completely worth it:)

He is a wonderful Dr. SJSasser
Good to know..have you had work done by home before
Go head ms lady. I lost 50 pounds in 6-8 months. I have a trainer. I'm done having kids. My belly won't go away. My husband is on my side now. I thought about it some years ago but when I saw it being done, I chickened out. It's not until I worked hard to shed this weight that I realized I wanted to do this for ME! So he knows I've put in work and I know he loves me anyway he can get me lol
I have a trainer too. It's easier now to workout because I want to remain fit and healthy. Just need some help with mu mod section...lol