Excellent Results and a Great Experience - Dallas, TX

I spent my 30s pregnant and at 40, my tummy was...

I spent my 30s pregnant and at 40, my tummy was permanently a belly. Despite being at my ideal body weight and rehabbing my core with the help of a personal trainer, my tummy bulged and I looked 5 months pregnant all the time.

The extra skin on my belly could be grabbed by the handfuls and it had no sensation from being stretched so many times. I was very embarrassed by the appearance of my stomach. I could not find flattering pants or shorts because my extra skin "wadded up" in clothes.

My abdominal muscles were stretched apart several inches, creating back pain when I lifted the laundry basket or held my toddler. No matter how toned my abs were, my silhouette never changed.

My results are nothing short of life-changing! I am thrilled by the appearance of my tummy! In place of the pendulous, stretch-marked flab, I have a flat, normal tummy. I love the appearance of my new abdomen as much as I love the restored function of my core. I enjoy running, lifting weights and even housework so much more now that my abs are strong again.

I look and feel like a healthier, stronger woman.

Thanks for sharing your story. I love hearing success stories. I am scheduled for a tummy tuck on Feb 6 and have a few things in common with you. I am now 40 and had my 2 sons in my late 30's.
Before getting pregnant with my first son, I weighed 110 lbs and was extremely toned and fit. He was a polyhydramnios baby and I weighed 162 at the time of his birth. I dropped 30 lbs 10 days post op (c-section) because I had so much fluid!
My second son came 3 yrs later and although I did not gain as much weight, my stomach never recovered. I literally look 5 months pregnant. I always wear baggy clothes b/c my stomach is just so deformed..my OBGYN was shocked to see my post baby stomach.
So after talking to 3 PS, I have learned that I have severe diastasis and a possible hernia.
I am nervous about the surgery but am so hoping that I will have a result like yours and return to a normal looking body.
If you get a chance, post a before and after pic...we ladies love to see the success stories on here! :)
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weider is an outstanding surgeon and an exceptionally personable physician. I am an RN and have worked with and known many doctors over the years. Dr. Weider's credentials and experience are impressive but I chose Dr. Weider because of the personalized care he delivers. The office is very organized and Kim and Cecelia are friendly, efficient and knowledgable. I was never kept waiting or rushed through. The surgery was performed in Dr. Weider's accredited OR in his office suite. I definitely preferred this to a general OR shared by many clinicians operating on patients who may be ill. I recommend Dr. Weider to anyone looking for a masterful surgeon with excellent bedside manner. Dr. Weider is in a class by himself.