He is the Best of the Best -Dallas, TX

I have always been very insecure about my nose and...

I have always been very insecure about my nose and have wanted to get the procedure done for years. I was very nervous about the surgery because I didn't want to have a "fake" nose. I wanted someone who specialized in rhinoplastys because I read they are the most challenging procedures to do.There are hundreds of surgeons in Dallas and after countless days of researching I decided I wanted to see Dr. Cochran. The office and staff are very friendly! I told him what I wanted done and he didn't pressure me to make any other changes. He agreed and showed me on his computer how my nose will look. It was the coolest thing since I was able to get a visual on how I would look like if I get the surgery. Dr. Cochran assured me that I will get the best results and I will look fantastic. The surgery went better than ever. The pain was only bad the first night but you will get medication to help. I had bruising after the third day but I was told it was normal. I got a call from the surgery center and Dr. Gunters office righ after surgery just to make sure I was okay. They were so friendly and supportive. I got the surgery back in December and my nose looks better every day. It takes about a year for you to see the actual results. However, I see the change and it's only been 3 months. My nose is still swollen but it will be for a couple of months.

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! I'm glad you're pleased with your results.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was a little nervous when I was deciding who I should pick for my Rhinoplasty. There are many surgeons in the area that say they can do the surgery but I did my research and found out that rhinoplastys are the most complex surgeries. I obviously didn't want to go anyone for this. I found out that Dr. Cochran only specializes in Rhinoplastys so I decided to go in for a consultation. The office and staff are very friendly! I told him what I wanted done and he didn't pressure me to make any other changes. He agreed and showed me on his computer how my nose will look. It was the coolest thing since I was able to get a visual on how I would look like if I get the surgery. Dr. Cochran assured me that I will get the best results and I will look fantastic. Before the consultation I had a plan to compare him to another surgery. However the consultation went so well I didn't want to see anyone else.The surgery went better than ever. It's been 6 months since I have gotten the surgery and I am so pleased. Dr. Cochran is the best of the best and I would reccomend him to anyone who is thinking about getting a Rhinoplasty. He is very helpful and will get you the results you want!!!