The Best Money EVER SPENT! - Dallas, TX

My main concern was that I still maintained my...

My main concern was that I still maintained my ethnicity and looked like me. Dr. Cochran did that magnificently. I will be posting befor and after pics after a few months, I am only 2 weeks post and i am already thrilled with the results. I had been referred to the Gunter center by another surgeon and was told that Dr. Cochran was my best bet for ethnic rhinoplasty.

I wanted to narrow my bridge and the tip of my nose so that it was no longer the focal point of my face. I am only 2 weeks post op and still 99% swollen according to Dr. Cochran, but I am in love with the results already and am thrilled to know that it is only going to get better.

Aside from the aesthetic benefits, I had always had breathing problems and learned that my septum was very deviated.. even while still wearing the cast and with the splints in my nose I still noticed an improvement in respiration. My results look natural and harmoneous with the rest of my features. I am in love.

THANK YOU Dr. Cochran for doing your job well and ahcieving all of the goals we discussed. Thankyou for caring and being personable and just being bloody fantastic at your job. It is not everyday you find someone who seems to be as passionate and in love with their profession and THAT is definitely important to consider when choosing someone to alter your face.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I looked on this website to find reviews on surgeons in the DFW area. They had state of the art technology and a responsive team. Dr. Cochran genuinely cares for his patients and is excited about the results. I am in love with my new nose.