Primary Rhinoplasty - Dallas, TX

Everything went really smoothly leading up to the...

Everything went really smoothly leading up to the surgery date. His staff is very helpful and easily accessible to work out any possible issues. The first 2-3 days after surgery were a bit rough. I have a weak stomach, and just felt kind of nauseous and I was very swollen and puffy, and had a good amount of bruising. After the first 3 days, it got much easier and I saw the swelling and bruising decrease every day. The rest of the time leading up to cast removal, I was just stuffed up and kind of uncomfortable, like having a bad head cold.

Today I had the cast removed and I am really happy with the results. I can tell my nose is super swollen but I really like the basic shape of my new nose. I can't wait to see the final results.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I used information from this site to find Dr. Cochran. After meeting with several surgeons, I chose to go with him because I felt the most comfortable with his manner, the information I had found about him researching online, and I liked his before/after pictures the best. Also, his office and staff was very professional and accomadating/ I am glad I met with several doctors because I wasn't nervous when it came time for my surgery, but instead really confident in my decision. I feel not being nervous also helped me to heal quickly and have a really positive experience. I had a primary rhinoplasty done with Dr. Cochran on August 13 2012. Prior to selecting him, I consulted with several doctors (2 in Dallas and one in Chicago), but he was the doctor I felt most comfortable with (based on information I had read, his before/afters, and from the consult he seemed the most knowledgeable). I am from out of town but have family in Dallas. I will be flying back home on August 29th, although that's way more recovery time than needed.

Hooray for success stories. We would love to see your before and after photos (even with the eyes blurred out if that makes you more comfortable)! Please keep us posted as you continue to heal.