My nose was not very feminine - Very Happy - Dallas, TX

I had a septoplasty around 5 years ago that didnt...

I had a septoplasty around 5 years ago that didnt do very much. At the time, the Doctor asked if I wanted the hump taken out of my nose at the same time. Thankfully my husband said no way because this was something you want a facial plastic surgeon to do.

So -5 years later my nose was not very feminine, droopy, and obstructed breathing on left side. I traveled from Tulsa to Dallas to have my procedure. I stayed in a hotel for a week until my post op which I highly recommend if you have to travel for surgery.

The first 2 days were rough, but that was expected. I was off the pain pills after the 2nd day. After that it was really just uncomfortable and I had to do everything really slow. The cleaning was a bit cumbersome as well.I had 2 very black eyes and very swollen face for about 8 days. The swelling has gone down as expected, but there is still a lot 1.5 months afterwards! Other people cant tell but I can.

I was really nervous about not being able to workout for 2 or 3 weeks, but that really was not bad (if you knew me that would surprise you!)My anesthesiologist must have been amazing because I had no lingering "hangover" from the general. I did not know that was possible because that has been a problem in the past. The doctors skill, vitamin c, correctol (day of and 1 day after), arnica, and bromelian must have helpled. It definitely looks way more painful than it is!I am happy to share more if needed.

I am now a little over 3 months out and the...

I am now a little over 3 months out and the swelling and shape keeps improving. Last week I was really able to notice for the first time that I can totally breathe out of the left side too. I still have some tip swelling that is not very noticeable. So - I am very pleased with the fact that everything has turned out just as I had hoped with the form and functionality of my nose.

I am 18 months post op and I wanted to check in...

I am 18 months post op and I wanted to check in and say that I am still so happy with my new nose. Dr. Cochran did an amazing job and my results are beautiful, natural, and I can breathe better.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

My PS and his clinic were amazing. I felt very comfortable (and yes excited too) after meeting with him. Being 1.5 months out, people say they cant tell I had anything done - like it doesnt look like I had a "nose job" and litrally gush over how good it looks. I was a little high maintenance at times because I couldnt decide whether to go the insurance route or pay cash (I also had a deviated septum repair) and his office was very patient with my indecisiveness. I did not wait forever the morning of surgery to actually go into surgery either. I love that Dr C only does noses too. He is very good.