Great Doctor, Great Office, Great Results!

I had my Rhinoplastic/Septoplastic surgery on the...

I had my Rhinoplastic/Septoplastic surgery on the 5th of December 2012. My nose looks great so far. It has been three weeks and no one noticed. Dr. C told me it is still swollen but no one notices that. I had uneven nostrils, a hump, difficulty breathing, and my tip was down close to my lips. I can tell that I still have some swelling but it looks great so far and I am back to work. My breathing is so great, I didn't realize how hard I used to breathe until I had this procedure done with Dr. C. I recommend Dr. C to everyone who needs primary or secondary Rhinoplastic. Very caring, will see you anytime you need, will answer your questions, and he has a 3-D software where you can see how your nose will look. So far my nose looks very close to the simulation, very very natural. I can't wait until four to six months from now to see the final results. I am very happy and the only regret I have is that I should have done it long time ago. Both my sisters went to see Dr. C for a consultation after my procedure and both are very excited to get it done with Dr. C.

Five Stars *****
Thanks Dr. C

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Read reviews, saw before and after pictures of his patients, had a 3-D simulation which gave me an idea of how my nose will look.