Great Doctor, Great Office, Great Results!

I had my Rhinoplastic/Septoplastic surgery on the...

I had my Rhinoplastic/Septoplastic surgery on the 5th of December 2012. My nose looks great so far. It has been three weeks and no one noticed. Dr. C told me it is still swollen but no one notices that. I had uneven nostrils, a hump, difficulty breathing, and my tip was down close to my lips. I can tell that I still have some swelling but it looks great so far and I am back to work. My breathing is so great, I didn't realize how hard I used to breathe until I had this procedure done with Dr. C. I recommend Dr. C to everyone who needs primary or secondary Rhinoplastic. Very caring, will see you anytime you need, will answer your questions, and he has a 3-D software where you can see how your nose will look. So far my nose looks very close to the simulation, very very natural. I can't wait until four to six months from now to see the final results. I am very happy and the only regret I have is that I should have done it long time ago. Both my sisters went to see Dr. C for a consultation after my procedure and both are very excited to get it done with Dr. C.

Five Stars *****
Thanks Dr. C

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Read reviews, saw before and after pictures of his patients, had a 3-D simulation which gave me an idea of how my nose will look.

I'm glad you're so happy with your results. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! What would you say was the most difficult part of recovery?