Rhinoplasty with Dr. Spencer Cochran (I'm So Glad I Did This!)- Dallas, TX

When I was eleven, a boy I liked teased me about...

When I was eleven, a boy I liked teased me about the size of my nose. Until then, I had been unaware that my nose didn't fit my face. This awareness only increased during my angsty teenage years. :P Last year, however, I finally decided that it would be ok if I wanted to do something about it. So, I started doing my research. The goal for my surgery was to reduce the width and size of my nose and to deproject it, creating a gentle slope. I'm two months post-op, and I can say without reservation that I'm so happy I finally did this. I already love my new nose, and I know without a doubt I'm going to love it even more as the swelling continues to go down. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me for more specifics. :)

WOW!!! What great results you got!!! Congrats!! :)
I think that your nose is scooped from your lift side or that is just shade
Ur new nose looks amaze , I think I have a sort of similar nose and hope I get the same results although I didn't hae a clue what I wanted to change about it , just new I wanted it to be less big and bulbous so finger crossed ,xx

14 months post op

14 months post op

14 monts post op

Thank you so much for sharing your photos!! Dr Cochran is the surgeon i have my heart set on to do my rhinoplasty, i have never seen a bad nose job by him and yours is no exception! It suits you perfectly, congratulations!
Thank you so much! Dr. Cochran and his staff were amazing. If I had it to do over again, I'd do it exactly the same. :)

15 months post-op

I love your results, thanks for sharing!
18 months is about the limit for changes. Maybellineo
Thanks for the update! It is alway great to see how the nose changes even a year after surgery. At what month can you say your nose stopped changing? Did Dr. C tell you that your swelling is gone? My nose still swells with the heat and that drives me crazy.

15-19 months

19 months

I am so amazed at your transformation I bet you have so much confidence now! I am also really wanting a nose job. i was in a car accident.. its severely crooked and it feels much worse to me than just not liking the nose i have.. i honestly feel deformed and i have a hard time looking at people straight on when i talk to them because i am so self conscious. Can you please tell me more about your experience like how u did it living so far away did u have to drive back for the follow up and more importantly can you tell me how much it cost/
Of course I can! Give me just a few minutes and I'll private message you.
Hi, it looks like the Dr lengthened your nose - how did he do that? My tip is upturned and I really want that corrected.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

After looking at dozens of plastic surgery websites, I decided I wanted a surgeon who specialized in rhinoplasty. After viewing pictures of Dr. Cochran's work and reading countless glowing reviews, I decided the 6 hour drive for a consultation was worth it. I wasn't disappointed. Dr. Cochran and his staff were warm and accommodating. I've lost track of the number of questions I've asked--I know it must have been annoying--but they were always more than happy to answer and to make me feel comfortable.