Rhinoplasty with Dr. Spencer Cochran (I'm So Glad I Did This!)- Dallas, TX

When I was eleven, a boy I liked teased me about...

When I was eleven, a boy I liked teased me about the size of my nose. Until then, I had been unaware that my nose didn't fit my face. This awareness only increased during my angsty teenage years. :P Last year, however, I finally decided that it would be ok if I wanted to do something about it. So, I started doing my research. The goal for my surgery was to reduce the width and size of my nose and to deproject it, creating a gentle slope. I'm two months post-op, and I can say without reservation that I'm so happy I finally did this. I already love my new nose, and I know without a doubt I'm going to love it even more as the swelling continues to go down. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me for more specifics. :)

14 months post op

14 months post op

14 monts post op

15 months post-op

15-19 months

19 months

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

After looking at dozens of plastic surgery websites, I decided I wanted a surgeon who specialized in rhinoplasty. After viewing pictures of Dr. Cochran's work and reading countless glowing reviews, I decided the 6 hour drive for a consultation was worth it. I wasn't disappointed. Dr. Cochran and his staff were warm and accommodating. I've lost track of the number of questions I've asked--I know it must have been annoying--but they were always more than happy to answer and to make me feel comfortable.