Finally Found my Doctor - Dallas, TX

Inherited "the nose" from my mom's...

Inherited "the nose" from my mom's side of the family. Every female in our family has had rhinoplasty, and I couldn't wait to have mine done. Spent a lot of years consulting with doctors, etc. until I found the "right" one for me!

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I've wanted to have rhinoplasty for over 20 years but just hadn't found the right doctor -- sure, there are tons of great "nose" doctors in Dallas, but I just never "clicked" with any of them during my consults. I didn't feel like they heard what I was saying about what it was and wasn't that I wanted to change. My first appointment with Dr. J was to try a little Botox and, while there, I asked him to talk to me about rhinoplasty. I was so impressed with him -- his staff, his manner, personality, attention to detail, etc. -- that it just "clicked", and I scheduled my rhinoplasty with him right then and there! I'm now 2 weeks post surgery and could not be more pleased with the experience, the results and with Dr. J. Do yourself a favor and go see Dr. J!

Hi Moonpie88 -- Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your story. Before I move your review to our rhinoplasty community, could you tell us a bit more about the procedure itself: e.g. pain, recovery, downtime, etc.? Thanks!