Excellent Service - Dallas, TX

To correct a number of car crash injuries.

To correct a number of car crash injuries.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I decided to meet with Dr. Rohrich based on referrals I received from friends and having reviewed his credentials. Dr. Rohrich and his team offered exactly the level of expertise, consultation, and customer service that I had hoped for but did not see when I interviewed other surgeons. I underwent rhinoplasty, laser resurfacing on 40 year old facial scars, liposuction on my chin and had my scars injected with fat to reduce their indentations and smooth them out. The results post-surgery were exactly as was predicted and the customer care beyond the norm. The recovery time took approximately 5 weeks. Post-surgery Dr. Rohrich saw me every several days for the first two weeks and then each week for four weeks. During this time he was available by phone 24/7. I am now in my fifth week of recovery and thrilled that apart from a little redness on my forehead (where he did extensive lazering on my scars) I already look better than before surgery. This is my first experience of surgery and I am 42 years old. I did not expect to get the level of after surgery care from Dr. Rohrich and his whole team. I have no regrets at all or wish anything during the whole process was done differently. I have recommended Dr. Rochrich and his team to my family and friends

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty  community.