Dr. C Was Worth the 6 Hour Drive - Dallas, TX

I have never liked how my nose was so rounded at...

I have never liked how my nose was so rounded at the tip. I have also always been self conscious about how far my ears stuck out. I was not going to have one procedure without the other and I was so glad when my wife found Dr. C through her internet research.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. C was fantastic, he did a wonderful job. My only regret is that I did not have this done years ago. He was the surgeon for my rhinoplasty and I also had him pin my ears back. I am so pleased with the outcome, it has been only 4 weeks and I feel very comfortable being out in public. Honestly, I was going out to eat less than two weeks post-op and I felt comfortable. His bedside manner was great and I love the fact that their office has 3D technology. You are able to get a really good idea of what your nose will look like after surgery (especially from the profile). I found this helps me communicate with Dr. C so much better. His staff is very professional and responsive. I had a question, so I emailed the staff late one night. Dr C called me the next morning to answer my questions. If there was anyone that was thinking about getting this procedure done, I would recommend getting a consultation with Dr. C. We drove about 6 hours to have him do this, I would have driven much further (you don't want to get on a plane the day after surgery). All I have to say is thank you so much Dr. C, you have given me a new sense of confidence that I have not had before.