Best Thing I Ever Did for Myself - Dallas, TX

After looking at myself day in an day out and...

After looking at myself day in an day out and always finding fault with my nose, I finally decided to do something about it-so I guess you could say this surgery was 30 years in the making. I am currently 2 weeks post-op and couldn't be happier. Each day the swelling goes down just a little bit more and I see the face that I always dreamed of. Sure there was pain-this is surgery after all-but it wasn't anything that I couldn't handle, and after a few days it was completely gone. I have zero regrets.

Almost One Year

I think that I am happier now than I was when I wrote my original post. The only thing that I regret is not going to Dr. Cochran earlier in my life to have the procedure done. He is MAGNIFICENT and I will be forever grateful to him.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Cochran's office (The Gunter Center) on the internet and was impressed by the patient reviews so I thought I would give it a try. I knew immediately that he was the doctor for me. He made me feel totally at ease right from the very first hello, explained all of the phases that I would go through (pre thru post surgery), and made sure I felt comfortable and knowledgeable with the entire process. NEVER did I feel like a random dollar amount to him...something that I'm sure I could easily be. Dr. Cochran is a true artist and I appreciate all that he has done for me.

Congrats Nicole, I'm 42 and have my first consult in a few weeks. I wish I wouldn't have waited, but happy that I am finally doing it. So good to hear such a positive story, thanks for sharing.

I'm so glad you're happy with your results! Any recovery tips for others about to go through rhinoplasty, too?