So Worth It! Love Dr. Cochran and His Staff! - Dallas, TX

Hi! I had a previous rhinoplasty with Dr. Kasden...

Hi! I had a previous rhinoplasty with Dr. Kasden 10 years ago that left my nose crooked, to slim, and just not right for my face. I started having breathing problems years later and finally went and saw Dr.Cochran this past Christmas. I was very nervous to let anyone touch my nose because of my past horrible experience and because I am really picky. I scheduled my surgery for right before Spring Break(I'm a teacher). I had surgery 8 days ago and I can not believe how happy I am. I can breath so much better and I even had compliments last night when I went out. Yes its swollen, the cast came off this past Tuesday, but I can tell its going to be so cute, functional, and fit my face. The pain was so minimal, I wish I would not have waited so long.
Dr. Cochran and his staff are wonderful and I can not say enough about how caring they all are. I am so happy and I'll post a pic after the two week mark.....but for me to already go out...... that should say enough:) Im one picky girl in Dallas!!!!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cochran and his staff are the most wonderful, caring people. I am so glad I found such an amazing doctor! Nurse Jane is so sweet and helpful. She removed my splint, packing and some stiches because Dr. Cochran was out of town with his family over Spring Break and she did a awesome job! No pain at all~ Love them!! :)