So Worth It! Love Dr. Cochran and His Staff! - Dallas, TX

Hi! I had a previous rhinoplasty with Dr. Kasden...

Hi! I had a previous rhinoplasty with Dr. Kasden 10 years ago that left my nose crooked, to slim, and just not right for my face. I started having breathing problems years later and finally went and saw Dr.Cochran this past Christmas. I was very nervous to let anyone touch my nose because of my past horrible experience and because I am really picky. I scheduled my surgery for right before Spring Break(I'm a teacher). I had surgery 8 days ago and I can not believe how happy I am. I can breath so much better and I even had compliments last night when I went out. Yes its swollen, the cast came off this past Tuesday, but I can tell its going to be so cute, functional, and fit my face. The pain was so minimal, I wish I would not have waited so long.
Dr. Cochran and his staff are wonderful and I can not say enough about how caring they all are. I am so happy and I'll post a pic after the two week mark.....but for me to already go out...... that should say enough:) Im one picky girl in Dallas!!!!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cochran and his staff are the most wonderful, caring people. I am so glad I found such an amazing doctor! Nurse Jane is so sweet and helpful. She removed my splint, packing and some stiches because Dr. Cochran was out of town with his family over Spring Break and she did a awesome job! No pain at all~ Love them!! :)

How you coming along? I hope you're doing well. I would love to see photos if you're willing to share. Thank you!
Glad to hear you're happy with the surgery. Did Dr. Cochran only fix functional aspects and did the shape of your bridge change? Thanks for sharing with us.
HI! No he also fixed the tip and added an ear graft somewhere......it has changed, for the better. I'm only two and half weeks out.....uneven swelling, but that's part of it. Other than that, he is the nicest ,most wonderful doctor I have ever met. His staff is awesome and if I had to have any other changes....he is the one to go to!
Everyone seems in agreement that he is very nice. He has a lot of good reviews too. I'm so glad that you're feeling good about all this. Please keep us updated on your recovery. I would love to see photos if you're willing to share. Best wishes.
I will...... I went in this morning to have some crusties removed.....doing great for almost three weeks out....let me wait another two weeks to send a pic......I have some uneven swelling this past weekend.....but even with the swelling it is cute. The tip is swollen...but that is expected...he had to rebuild it...but its still cute! :) Are you thinking about surgery with him? He is the best and such an awesome staff!
Yes, he has been on my list of specialists to consult with for a long time. This is so scary, as you know. I wasn't as scared the first time because I had no idea what was actually going to be done. We agreed on a slight tip refinement and at the last consult he said he like to also shave a little off the sides of the dorsal area. He did much more that that and reshaped my entire nose...it's been a living nightmare. The second concern is that I live in California, so I'll have to stay in a motel for a week and follow up visits are most likely not going to happen or not easily. The third issue is the cost. I'm so glad to hear that you had a good experience. Nice to read that some people have a happy ending.