Wonderful Doctor with Wonderful Staff - Dallas, TX

Due to a history of sinus problems, I ended up...

Due to a history of sinus problems, I ended up having a rhinoplasty 10 years ago that was not properly done. I live in Los Angeles and am surrounded by plastic surgeons, several with whom I consulted. However, I wanted not only someone who was an excellent surgeon, but someone I could actually relate to and who I felt like was listening to me.

I was honestly VERY nervous about having a corrective procedure given my first experience. And then I found Dr. Cochran.

I am 4 months post procedure and still have swelling (open procedure with thicker skin and rib grafting), but I can certainly tell that the problems with my nose have been corrected. I can't wait to see what my nose looks like in another 8 months when all the swelling is gone! (one last thing--I had absolutely no problems from the rib grafting)

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Research and I had heard great things from other doctors about Jack Gunter's office. Not only is Dr. Cochran very good at what he does, he is so down to earth and accessible. His staff is just plain awesome, too. I have never had such an amazing experience with a doctor's office.