Not Just the Best Doctor in Dallas...he's the Best Nose Surgeon in the Country in my Book - Dallas, TX

He is easy going with a no-pressure attitude and...

He is easy going with a no-pressure attitude and when I said, "GO" for the surgery, he was ready! We designed the nose I wanted that looked natural and he used this design as a roadmap during surgery. The surgery went VERY well and I didn't bleed hardly at all. From the minute I saw my nose after surgery it looked 100 times better (even with the bandage on it). Even though the swelling is still going down, I can already tell that he achieved all of my goals which were to de-project the tip, re-position the nostrils, fix my deviated septum. In fact, he exceeded my expectations.

It's been 7 weeks since surgery and I no longer worry about people looking at me from the side and I'm not distracted all day long when I'm in public with thoughts about what people think of my nose because it sticks out too far. I had gone through this surgery before with my first rhinoplsty, so I knew what to expect. Honestly, my only regret is not going to Dr. Cochran for my initial rhinoplasty so my nose would have been perfect the first time. No complaints or regrets. Extremely happy!

Dr. Cochran sounds wonderful. I would love to see before and after photos if you're willing to share. So glad that you had great results!
Posted pics for you!
Thank you! You look great!

8 weeks post op pics added. I still have some...

8 weeks post op pics added. I still have some residual swelling obviously, but wanted to share my progress so far.
Please share more :)
You look great! You should post a front view!

Over a year later and couldn't be happier with the final result

Wow! so beautiful!
You had an excellent revision. Congrats.
I will say that I have extensive pictures during the first few months and then fewer as time goes on. I did notice that the front view took the longest to take shape and for the swelling to subside. I noticed about the 7-8 month mark it finally looked natural to me. I'll post pics of the transformation over time.

Finally posting frontal pics

It's been a year and a half since surgery and things are going great. A lot of you have asked for before and after frontal pics, so I'm attaching those for you! My results are natural and I'm 110% happy!
You look gorgeous!
Very nice! I'm glad you are happy:)
Thanks for sharing the add'l pics! Look'n good!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I actually found Dr. Cochran on realself.com. I submitted an internet consultation, he said I was a good candidate for revision rhinoplasty and I went ahead and made an appointment to see him. He was very friendly, open and most importantly, knowledgeable about surgery on the nose. He understood what areas of my nose I disliked like the nostril flare, the indentation on the bridge and the projection of the tip. He listened carefully and gave very sound options and advice and was careful not to persuade me in any direction on the personal goals for the outcome of my nose, especially since revision rhinoplasty can be tricky when dealing with scar tissue.