Phenomenal Surgeon, Incredible Staff, Life Changing Experience - Dallas, TX

I needed a revision rhinoplasty after a previous...

I needed a revision rhinoplasty after a previous one had left me without a bridge and with significant problems such as daily nosebleeds, excruciating pain in my face and breathing difficulty.

From my initial phone call to now post surgery I can say without doubt that Dr. Spencer Cochran and his staff are beyond the best. They are the most caring, thoughtful, intelligent and qualified team I could have ever hoped for. I am not from Dallas, I flew to Dr. Cochran's office for an in person consult which he requested, this also added to his professionalism. The entire visit from start to finish turned what was an anxiety ridden and emotionally painful expectation into something that I was actually feeling a touch of hope and excitement about. I didn't want to have to have surgery and I know very personally what it means to trust someone with something so delicate as my face.

His 3D imaging is revolutionary in this industry. It quelled my fears and helped me see what I would finally look like after the surgery. I immediately burst into tears seeing a face I hadn't seen in over 6 years. I was going to look like myself again and not only that, but the medical issues I was facing were going to experience a radical improvement. The relationship between doctor and patient is hopefully one built on trust and mutual respect. I felt listened to, I felt taken care of, I felt like every single person in that office was on my team and wanted what was best for me. I can't think of many other situations in a medical environment where I've felt that way.

The surgery went flawlessly. I am still healing as I went with his suggestion of using rib cartilage grafts but already I feel so much improvement in my breathing and how my face feels. I even have experienced a better sense of taste! Jane, his resident nurse, is outstanding and helped me feel like I wasn't forgotten and wasn't just a number after the surgery. She called multiple times to check in with me to see how I was doing and her care was unparalleled. Dr. Cochran and his team, especially Kim, Marilyn and Jane, are exemplary and I would hope that anyone who makes the choice to undergo this, or any other surgery his team offers, gets the chance to do so. He gave me a part of my life back and for that I will forever be grateful.

Hey there,

I see all your ratings are one stars...strange. If you need help fixing that, please send me a PM.

I'm now about 5 weeks post surgery and I have to...

I'm now about 5 weeks post surgery and I have to say it is beyond miraculous. Nobody could ever tell I had surgery so recently and am posting photographs so people who are considering this can see my personal progress. This may not be the case for every single person but I will say that with Dr. Cochran you will get the best results and I believe he is the best reconstructive surgeon out there. I did hours upon hours of research and had consultations and asked everyone I knew including other physicians and he has an absolutely sterling reputation. The proof is in the photographs. They are chronological from pre surgery to having the cast removed after one week to 3 weeks post surgery and now 5 weeks post surgery. Please feel free to email me if anyone has questions about any part of my procedure I'd be happy to help.

I also wanted to note that the cost of this...

I also wanted to note that the cost of this surgery was due to how significant it was as I had practically no nose left and it had to be entirely rebuilt inside and out and Dr. Cochran's surgical costs range from person to person. The cost I put down also included the hospital fees, medication and the visits to the office so the surgery itself was roughly 15k.
Wow, what an incredible result! Thank you so much for sharing your story. You look beautiful
Wow, you look absolutely beautiful. Truly an amazing transformation.
Thank you so much for sharing your photos and your experience. You look wonderful!

4 months in and the results continue to improve....

4 months in and the results continue to improve. It's settled more and feels like it is a real part of my face and not just something foreign stuck on there. Still feels a little hard due to the amount of cartilage that was necessary to add to it but it moves normally and the skin around my nostrils is feeling softer. Still can't believe how much improvement I feel with just my nasal passages being more open and the improvements I feel with my breathing.
I am happy for you..
Beautiful and natural result, I'm so happy for you!
Thank you so much Matilda! It was a long journey but I'm beyond grateful for the results :)

Breathing continues to increase. I feel like it's...

Breathing continues to increase. I feel like it's really becoming part of my face now. It is much more malleable and the cartilage has settled and feels not nearly as stiff as it has been. Continued improvement. Here are more pictures!
You look great now, I'm very happy the Dr could fix it for you! Do you have any before pics before your first rhinoplasty?
Awesome revision! Do you have pics from before first surgery? The newest pictures look beautiful! :)
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

If I could assign 10 stars I would. I chose Dr. Cochran based off of a referral from a surgeon in New York City.