38 Years Old - Lost Lots of Facial Volume After Bariatric Surgery - Dallas, TX

I've lost, as of this morning, 155.6 pounds. Wow....

I've lost, as of this morning, 155.6 pounds. Wow. So strange to write that!!

After always having been the "cute but fat" girl, I was very excited about my weight loss! At first, just the weight loss started to make me look years younger, but then I had lost so much volume in my face, that I had huge fat bags under my eyes and my nasolabial folds were extremely pronounced. I hated that I had this new body (which will require extensive plastic surgery later, but I look pretty good with clothes on), but my face always looked old and tired. I tried every product on the market to reduce the bags under my eyes, but nothing worked.

I had gone to another doctor in an anti-aging practice (they take a holistic approach) and since I trust him, I asked his opinion on fillers. He told me that there is no evidence that they are harmful and "you gotta maintain the cute". Lol

I made an appointment for a couple weeks later with Dr. Minshew-Shurr.

Let me tell you, this woman is an artist! Beyond that, she's just super cool. The whole process took about 2 hours, but she and I were chatting the entire time, so it probably wouldn't normally take as long.

Here are my pics as of today. We did radiesse at the tops of my cheeks and threaded some into the nasolabial folds. We also did some Botox which I have not included in the cost above.

I go back in 2 days for her to check on everything, perfect any assymetry and adjust my Botox since we started low until she could see how well my body metabolized it.

I did have a tiny bit of bruising, but nothing like I've seen from other folks on here.
Dr. Janiz Minshew-Shurr