Helping Me To Move Back To Being Pain-Free - Dallas, TX

I have a barriage of medical problems. Every body...

I have a barriage of medical problems. Every body movement was painful and my doctors told me this would also eliminate reoccurring rashes and sores. It has truly stopped my rashes and pains. I thank GOD for this dr. and his staff being so caring . I consider them to be a niche above the rest.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

The doctor and his staff were verypolite and courteous.They stay with you from surgery until everything is complete.They want to make sure that you are satisfied with your results.

I have a very large stomach apron that appears to be causing me much pain, i am 5' and 268 lbs, when i sit or stand i have a tremendous amount of pain in my very lower stomach area under where the stomach hangs, it causes a lot of pressure in my lower area, groin area, and my legs ache, if I try to hold my belly up the pain seems to get better or seems like it would if all that skin wasn't there. I have had this for the last 15-20 yrs but the pain just got worse in the last 5 yrs and its difficult to walk, breath or move around. when I walk I want to just die. what is causing this and is there anything I can do? I want to lose weight, but it is impossible for me to exercise, I know if this abdominal pannus was gone I could walk, and do all kind of exercise. iI also have the constant urge to pee all the time. Respectfully Yours, Cher Blanco
I had the lap band surgery almost 3 yrs ago and some other medical problems kept me in constant pain. It has changed my life and I look forward to things getting better.

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Did you have this surgery because of weight loss or soley to help ease some of your medical problems?