Love Handles Are Gone! - Dallas, TX

Ihad liposuction 7 weeks ago on my hips/ love...

Ihad liposuction 7 weeks ago on my hips/ love handles. I had a baby and during pregnancy I developed gross love handles that would not go away. Well, they are gone now. My surgeon did agreat job.

The only thing is, they tell you that it feels like you had a hard workout. Um, no. It hurts alot more than that. 7 weeks later and the area is still tender.

So far I love my results, even though I think I am still a bit swollen.

Update - 9 months post op! I still have a bit of...

Update - 9 months post op! I still have a bit of pain every now and then, feels like little needles going in. I think it's the nerves regenerating. Also just some mild tenderness that comes and goes. Here's a updated photo! I am still very happy. (please note I am 10 weeks pregnant in the picture and gained about 10 pounds since the surgery)

Update!

I has been 5 years since I had lipo done on my love handles. I have been through 2 full pregnancies since having the procedure done, one before the procedure. I gained 25-35 pounds with each pregnancy. My 3rd baby was born 16 months ago. I weigh less since having the procedure and I still love my results and happy I had it done when I did. I exercise regularly and am careful with what I eat. The scars are thin, tiny and white and my undies or bikini covers them. Good luck to anyone considering this procedure and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He was patient, professional and reassuring, and does great work!

Wow!!! I love your results!!!! I had lipo on love handles abs and outer thighs 10 days ago... My main priority were love handles. I am kinda traumatized because i see them as fat as before!!!! How long to see good results?!!
You look fantastic. Keep up the good work.
You look great for having two more children. Congratulations.
Wow, great results! Amazing that the pregnancy weight never redeposited in your love handles. My body looks very similar to your before photos...hope I can have results as good as yours.
I believe the surgeon told me he removed 250 cc from each side.
How many ccs did you get removed?
Wow, thanks for updating us five years later. I had Lipo on my arms, flanks, tummy, back, and inner thighs. I don't have any children and was wondering how my body would change after Lipo with a pregnancy. I realize that everyone is different, but its cool to know that there is a possibility to retain my results even after pregnancy. This is really helpful! Thanks again!
You had GREAT results from your procedure and I was pleasantly surprised to see that even after 2 pregnancies after your procedure, you are still happy with the results. I keep seeing so many comments here about women who have experienced weight gain after lipo and are very traumatized by their body shape (and behavior) after their procedure. Nice to know that there's someone out there who is 5 years out, loves their results, and still looks amazing. Thanks for sharing your story!
This is exactly what I'm looking for. My legs and butt comfortably fit a size three, but the love handles around my waist bulge and leave marks, because jeans my size expect you to be proportionately smaller around the waist. I wouldn't say I'm large by any means, but I want lipo so my body can be proportional and so I can wear dresses that don't lump around my love handles. Great work, and congrats!
May I ask how long before you saw the final (and fantastic results)? I had a similar procedure and I am nearly 4 months in and I still feel like more fat should have been taken out. You look great seriously :)
Hi! Thanks. It's hard to say when I saw "final" results, the surgery was 4 years ago, I see the results everyday...like I said in my title - the love handles are gone :) even after 2 pregnancies...
So you had two pregnancies after lipo? Did you notice that you gained weight in other areas (like arms or back for instance) or had a hard time losing the baby weight? If you could do it all over again, would you get lipo before getting pregnant? I'm considering having lipo pre pregnancy and want to get opinions of people who've done this before. Do you think you felt better about yourself during your pregnancies after having lipo? How old were you when you had it done? Sincere thank you for your post.
Oh, I see that you had it done between pregnancies. Did you end up getting a second procedure after your second child?
Yes I would still have gotten lipo before my pregnancies. I feel good about my decision and I don't think it affected my results. I had the lipo done at age 29. Good luck!
No! I have not had another lipo procedure. I don't need it!
I was 29 when I had it done. I gained weight in my back and bottom, a bit in my love handles again during pregnancy, but it all came off, after exercising regularly.
You didn't need the surgery in the first place. You actually looked find and healthy prior. Wasn't worth going through the procedure.
if you don't have anything nice to say....
?
I meant that for cricketgirl I think you looked good before and even better after and only you should decide if it was worth it.Im going in tomorrow for a consult I want a beautiful butt too :)

Your Doctor's name please. I live in Dallas/Fort Worth area and would like to do this procedure.

Hi Nelly,

The doctors name for this review is just under the review content itself (the doctor rating area)

Thanks,

Kirsty

Thanks for the review. Do you mind if I ask how much fat was removed from your love handles. I've just had slim lipo done and had only 200 removed from each side (400 all up) and I feel that the doctor hasn't taken out enough.
250 cc removed from each side
Pjbis, just wondering what is your result from the lipo on your love handles? I'm 3 wks po but I feel like my hips are bigger than they were at 2 weeks.