Love Handles Are Gone! - Dallas, TX

Ihad liposuction 7 weeks ago on my hips/ love...

Ihad liposuction 7 weeks ago on my hips/ love handles. I had a baby and during pregnancy I developed gross love handles that would not go away. Well, they are gone now. My surgeon did agreat job.

The only thing is, they tell you that it feels like you had a hard workout. Um, no. It hurts alot more than that. 7 weeks later and the area is still tender.

So far I love my results, even though I think I am still a bit swollen.

you look very nice..
WOW GREAT!!
Hey, Love the results! I'm considering lipo on my love handles and back but am hesitant because of the incision locations. How do they look? Are they noticeable? Are they discolored? I had lipo on other areas and some incisions look better than others. The ones under my butt are barely noticeable anymore, but the ones on the inside of my knees spread and are now a lot lighter than the rest of the skin.

Update - 9 months post op! I still have a bit of...

Update - 9 months post op! I still have a bit of pain every now and then, feels like little needles going in. I think it's the nerves regenerating. Also just some mild tenderness that comes and goes. Here's a updated photo! I am still very happy. (please note I am 10 weeks pregnant in the picture and gained about 10 pounds since the surgery)

This is exactly what I'm looking for. My legs and butt comfortably fit a size three, but the love handles around my waist bulge and leave marks, because jeans my size expect you to be proportionately smaller around the waist. I wouldn't say I'm large by any means, but I want lipo so my body can be proportional and so I can wear dresses that don't lump around my love handles. Great work, and congrats!
May I ask how long before you saw the final (and fantastic results)? I had a similar procedure and I am nearly 4 months in and I still feel like more fat should have been taken out. You look great seriously :)
Hi! Thanks. It's hard to say when I saw "final" results, the surgery was 4 years ago, I see the results everyday...like I said in my title - the love handles are gone :) even after 2 pregnancies...

Update!

I has been 5 years since I had lipo done on my love handles. I have been through 2 full pregnancies since having the procedure done, one before the procedure. I gained 25-35 pounds with each pregnancy. My 3rd baby was born 16 months ago. I weigh less since having the procedure and I still love my results and happy I had it done when I did. I exercise regularly and am careful with what I eat. The scars are thin, tiny and white and my undies or bikini covers them. Good luck to anyone considering this procedure and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks!

You look even better after the two pregnancies. Wow!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Wow!!! I love your results!!!! I had lipo on love handles abs and outer thighs 10 days ago... My main priority were love handles. I am kinda traumatized because i see them as fat as before!!!! How long to see good results?!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He was patient, professional and reassuring, and does great work!