Love Handles Are Gone! - Dallas, TX

Ihad liposuction 7 weeks ago on my hips/ love...

Ihad liposuction 7 weeks ago on my hips/ love handles. I had a baby and during pregnancy I developed gross love handles that would not go away. Well, they are gone now. My surgeon did agreat job.

The only thing is, they tell you that it feels like you had a hard workout. Um, no. It hurts alot more than that. 7 weeks later and the area is still tender.

So far I love my results, even though I think I am still a bit swollen.

Update - 9 months post op! I still have a bit of...

Update - 9 months post op! I still have a bit of pain every now and then, feels like little needles going in. I think it's the nerves regenerating. Also just some mild tenderness that comes and goes. Here's a updated photo! I am still very happy. (please note I am 10 weeks pregnant in the picture and gained about 10 pounds since the surgery)

Update!

I has been 5 years since I had lipo done on my love handles. I have been through 2 full pregnancies since having the procedure done, one before the procedure. I gained 25-35 pounds with each pregnancy. My 3rd baby was born 16 months ago. I weigh less since having the procedure and I still love my results and happy I had it done when I did. I exercise regularly and am careful with what I eat. The scars are thin, tiny and white and my undies or bikini covers them. Good luck to anyone considering this procedure and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He was patient, professional and reassuring, and does great work!