Vaser Lipo on my Whole Core! Couldn't be happier! Dallas, TX

I'm 29, 5'8", and have never been happy with my...

I'm 29, 5'8", and have never been happy with my body shape. In the last year I've been so focused on my career, I've put on some weight. Right at 194lbs to be exact.

I decided to have Vaser liposuction two days ago and already so glad I did. I had my upper abdomen, lower abdomen, flanks, and bra line done.

Coming out of general was terrible for me. I was nauseous and throwing up, but that was the only problems I had. I wasn't having any discomfort until I started getting sick, and once that started, I was in severe pain. I finally started feeling better once I got home and have basically been asleep for 2 days.

I haven't taken my garments off yet for the first time, but you can already see a difference with them on. I'll post more as I progress.

Day 3 post op

So I followed doctors orders and didn't shower for 48 hours... I've been off of pain meds for almost a whole day, and trying to drink as much water as possible!! I go in for my follow up on Thursday, almost a week out to remove stitches and check in!

I basically have no bruising, I am still swollen, but I can already tell major results! If this is what to expect, I'm thrilled!!

Also, my dr said to put a spanx on under my garments for extra compression and to maximize results, so I'm starting that today!!
Wow! You're looking fantastic!! I just had lipo done 4 day's ago and can already see a difference also. Congratulations!!!
Looking good!
I had my procedure today and I'm not supposed to shower for 4 days! I also have stitched that come out in a week. I definitely can see a difference in your pictures. You're looking great.

Day 5.

I could say this is technically day 4, since the procedure was done on Friday and today is Wednesday... But that's all technicality. ;)

I tried to go back to work, but sitting up straight (I have an office job) just made me nauseous and in pain. So I'm still taking it easy at home. I'm still very sore, having trouble sleeping (I'm normally a stomach sleeper), and just in general I'm sure a sight to see when I'm trying to do any activity (ie get in/out of a car, the bed, put pants on...) it hurts and just feels weird to bend (it's a numb pain which is very bizarre) and I'm trying to just avoid it to be honest.

But I thought id update pics for those trying to decide about making the decision. Still so glad I did!!
You have some REALLY good results!!!! Congratulations!!!! You look wonderful!
Awesome results! I'm having a TT and lipo on September 2nd with Dr. Lester. Your review made me feel a bit better as I've been nervous about everything. :)
Congratulations on your progress. We are similar body shape, I have about 20 more pounds than you do, and that has led to more stretched skin, and having a "pooch". I'm hoping that some good diet and hard gym training I can get that to go in a little. You look fantastic. Keep up the good work!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough good things about Dr Lester. He is nothing short of amazing!!