Vaser Lipo on my Whole Core! Couldn't be happier! Dallas, TX

I'm 29, 5'8", and have never been happy with my...

I'm 29, 5'8", and have never been happy with my body shape. In the last year I've been so focused on my career, I've put on some weight. Right at 194lbs to be exact.

I decided to have Vaser liposuction two days ago and already so glad I did. I had my upper abdomen, lower abdomen, flanks, and bra line done.

Coming out of general was terrible for me. I was nauseous and throwing up, but that was the only problems I had. I wasn't having any discomfort until I started getting sick, and once that started, I was in severe pain. I finally started feeling better once I got home and have basically been asleep for 2 days.

I haven't taken my garments off yet for the first time, but you can already see a difference with them on. I'll post more as I progress.

Day 3 post op

So I followed doctors orders and didn't shower for 48 hours... I've been off of pain meds for almost a whole day, and trying to drink as much water as possible!! I go in for my follow up on Thursday, almost a week out to remove stitches and check in!

I basically have no bruising, I am still swollen, but I can already tell major results! If this is what to expect, I'm thrilled!!

Also, my dr said to put a spanx on under my garments for extra compression and to maximize results, so I'm starting that today!!

Day 5.

I could say this is technically day 4, since the procedure was done on Friday and today is Wednesday... But that's all technicality. ;)

I tried to go back to work, but sitting up straight (I have an office job) just made me nauseous and in pain. So I'm still taking it easy at home. I'm still very sore, having trouble sleeping (I'm normally a stomach sleeper), and just in general I'm sure a sight to see when I'm trying to do any activity (ie get in/out of a car, the bed, put pants on...) it hurts and just feels weird to bend (it's a numb pain which is very bizarre) and I'm trying to just avoid it to be honest.

But I thought id update pics for those trying to decide about making the decision. Still so glad I did!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough good things about Dr Lester. He is nothing short of amazing!!

How are you progressing? Just looked at your story and curious how recovery and results have been
I'm glad ur healing well. U look fabulous!
WOW, WOW, WOW!!! You look absolutely amazing! I think once your swelling goes down more you are going to look even more amazing! Here's to happy healing!
Thank you!! I can't say enough good things about my dr and his team. They have really given me great tips on how to heal as fast as possible and safely!
Having a great doctor is really important for so many reasons! I'm glad you have such great things to say about him! I'm very lucky too and adore my surgeon, but I would have loved to have tips on a quicker/ easier recovery. Care to share any for this stage (3 weeks tomorrow)!
The best thing I can say I've stayed on top of, and he has said is very important through your whole recovery ... Drink a TON of water!! Also, get off your pain meds ASAP and switch to an ibuprofen bc it has an anti inflammatory and helps with swelling. : ). I hope that helps!!
Yes! I'm drinking tons of water too! I had a follow up yesterday and was told that since I'm staying on top of the instructions and doing everything exactly as the doctor said; I'm healing nicely! I stopped taking the pain meds after the second day because they made me feel weird. I'm going back to the gym on Monday and can't wait! I guess we're both rockin great results!
Wow! You're looking fantastic!! I just had lipo done 4 day's ago and can already see a difference also. Congratulations!!!
Thank you so much! I hope you're healing well! : )
Yes, it's going great, thank you for asking... I had Brachioplasty along with the lipo... so I'm still a little sore, but I love it. Thank you for posting your pics!! It's so neat to see before/ during/ and after shots.. inspirational!
Looking good!
Thanks!!
I had my procedure today and I'm not supposed to shower for 4 days! I also have stitched that come out in a week. I definitely can see a difference in your pictures. You're looking great.
Thank you!!! Every dr is different, I think the longer the initial compression the better! Take advantage!