Two TT Within Five Weeks - Dallas, TX

My preop to natural weight loss of 144lbs. My post...

My preop to natural weight loss of 144lbs. My post op of my first TT on may 20. My second TT on July 1st. Dr. Travato did an amazing job removing all my skin from weight loss. My skin weight was 9 lbs. My tumors were 2 lbs. The day of my surgery I weight 143. I had so much blood loss that I had to be closed and come back for second tummy tuck to finish the abdominal skin that was left. Please inbox me if you have any questions.

2TT in 5weeks

1st FTT and 2nd pic TT

10 days post op to my 2 nd TT in 5 weeks

I feel so blessed. Love my body and so excited to shop for cute panties. Short tops and Bottoms that show my stomach. I'm so Blessed!!

2 TT in 5weeks

Im red and swollen and in so much pain..its almost the worst pain I've ever experienced!

17 Days post op of my 2nd TT

Well here are some updated photos 17 days post op of my second surgery. Besides the minor set back if an infection and the dressing im having to wear I feel a lot better. I was experiencing a lot of burning and tightness pain in my stomach and hips. While the infection has been finding a way out through the "T" scar I have it has given me a lot of relief. I'll keep you all posted!

24 days post op to 2 TT

Doing great swelling still subsiding! Feeling better and better!

new me and loving it

Falling in love with my self!

make over

Felling beautiful
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Great dr. Wonderful man!

How are you doing Stacy? Only 35 days until my TT and hernia repair. Yikes!
Beautiful!!!!!
Thanks lady! Your body is amazing!
Stacy you look great. I had my first consultation with Dr. Trovato yesterday. I really liked him. If all goes well I hope to have my surgery the end of Sept. I have a hernia that need repaired and at the same time Dr. T will do the tummy tuck.
I'm so excited for you! I love dr. Travato.. are you a pt if dr rocheck it dr Simmons as well?
Yes, Dr. Roschek will do the hernia repair. I really like him as well. Any information you can give me I would appreciate it. Which facility did you have your surgery.
I was at forest park medical center. Great place if you have bcbs
Happiness is a great thing and you look very happy - and you look great. Enjoy the new you.
Thanks for all the sweet comments
Congratulations on the weight loss!
Wow I have to say you look amazing! Congratulation on the weight loss you did an amazing job!!
YOU are looking so beautiful, girl!! Thanks for posting your pics. You have been through so much and you are an inspiration..
Thanks.. some one said I was so "tiny" today. I was a little teary eyed. Hard to believe someone is saying that to me????
wow you do look amazing...
OK...long story short..due to the surgical removal of tumors my surgery was going to require abdominal reconstruction. Because the massive amounts of skin left behind allowed the PS surgeon to complete a full TT and remove the skin with insurance covering it. I had to get a blood transfusion so the PS had to close me up. When I seen him he said that when I'm ready he will work with me on the out if pocket cost to remove extra skin left behind from the first surgery due to the extremity of the first surgery. So I had a seroma that needed to be removed which open the door for me to take him up on his offer about the second TT. So that's why the fee you see posted was so inexpensive. He really liked me and is a true caring caring PS. He was a blessing!!!
Well
You look great in the new pictures. You must be very pleased with yourself. A big pat on the back for a job well done!
Thanks so much!
How on earth was the surgical fee so inexpensive? Was this mostly covered by insurance?
Posted above
Congratulations on your weight loss and surgery. I lost 170 pounds (without gastric bypass) several years ago and went through the same surgery you did. Whatever pain you are going through is worth it in the end. You will feel and look great. I am finally finishing up my ordeal by having lipo on my flanks and upper buttocks and a breast reduction on Friday - I can't wait. Keep posting pictures so we can all see how well you are doing!
Praying Gods love over you! Good luck. I also should have flanks and butt dine but after this I'm going to lay off a while from surgery! Post your pics as soon as you are better!
Your surgeon did a fantastic job. You look beyond amazing. Look at your beautiful waistline!
I think so also! Between both TT approx 11 lbs of skin was removed!
No breast implants. This makes surgery number 7 for me. I'm done for a long while! Lol ;)