Two TT Within Five Weeks - Dallas, TX

My preop to natural weight loss of 144lbs. My post...

My preop to natural weight loss of 144lbs. My post op of my first TT on may 20. My second TT on July 1st. Dr. Travato did an amazing job removing all my skin from weight loss. My skin weight was 9 lbs. My tumors were 2 lbs. The day of my surgery I weight 143. I had so much blood loss that I had to be closed and come back for second tummy tuck to finish the abdominal skin that was left. Please inbox me if you have any questions.

2TT in 5weeks

1st FTT and 2nd pic TT

10 days post op to my 2 nd TT in 5 weeks

I feel so blessed. Love my body and so excited to shop for cute panties. Short tops and Bottoms that show my stomach. I'm so Blessed!!

2 TT in 5weeks

Im red and swollen and in so much pain..its almost the worst pain I've ever experienced!

17 Days post op of my 2nd TT

Well here are some updated photos 17 days post op of my second surgery. Besides the minor set back if an infection and the dressing im having to wear I feel a lot better. I was experiencing a lot of burning and tightness pain in my stomach and hips. While the infection has been finding a way out through the "T" scar I have it has given me a lot of relief. I'll keep you all posted!

24 days post op to 2 TT

Doing great swelling still subsiding! Feeling better and better!

new me and loving it

Falling in love with my self!

make over