Ms. Masterz...STL - Dallas, TX

I'm excited to take advantage of this opportunity...

I'm excited to take advantage of this opportunity to make a change for me! I'm an accomplished 37 year old african american female that would like to have the body image to fit along with my success. I plan to get Liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, bra area, inner/ outer thighs, and hips along with Brazilian Butt Lift!

My goals are: Profound S shape curves w a heart shape buttock to look nice in my business attire.

I'm graduating from Graduate School and Im a small business owner

I've considered this for a a out 2-3 months as losing the inches myself has been hard do. Along with all my obligations.

My personal feelings are I've choose. A more than qualified physician to give me the results I'm looking for. I believe in him and he has a personable staff!

So it's one hour until I'm driven over to the...

So it's one hour until I'm driven over to the surgery center by Ash$ and Queen Ro my do girls.....they are here to give support during my time of recovery. The doctor said I will need some one to stay with me the first day post op. I'm not sure what to expect as so many people has said I'm going to feel like a train, plane or automobile drove by and knock the holy crap out of me! oh well if thats the price you pay for a new real self may the MVA begin.

I'm very confident about my procedure and my choice I've made with Dr. Liland, he was very knowledgeable in his explanations and patient teaching during the consult. He even explained the processes and the recovery periods and the expectations.

He seemed very focused and thoughtful of my opinions!

Day 3 post op im up and at it, I showered and...

Day 3 post op

im up and at it, I showered and dressed myself. I'm doing well.

1 week post op Stitches removed and my thighs...

1 week post op

Stitches removed and my thighs are swollen omg..... They are huge and I've been wearing the compression garment as directed 24/7.

Results: I don't see much change but I plan to start gym top of the week and get a routine going.

Diet: I only eat chicken fish vegetables and drink water
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I researched Dr Liland after word of mouth, I reviewed his profile ,looked at his awards, and his disciplines. I arranged a consult with Maria his office assistant and from there they have been in touch with me on arranging my procedure and sealing the deal.

Juliette, are you seeing any change yet?
Yes my stomach and hips, I work out daily for an hour a day so it should knock out the width of my back spread, I was a big gurl and lipo can only do so much!
Will you get some pics up so we can see the change?
Yes I will editing on bruises to go away!
I know we all want to get back into exercise right away. But there has been so much trauma to the body it will only swell and hurt. I was told 6 weeks. Eat lots of protein , veggys, fruit etc. Walking is good short distances. But just enjoy the time to heal. Walking helps remove stiffness and soreness.
Ok I will take it slower ! I've been eating exactly as that you recommend
Yea Juliette. Working out so soon will leave you swollen and extend the healing process. I believe 6 weeks is what doctor recommends. Slow down Chica.
checking in? How are you healing?
Was it difficult getting back into the cg garment on day 3? I dread it.
I went from a 2xl to a med and I just ask for assistance from people.
No I been dressing myself, it takes a bunch of oxygen, i breathe hard but hey a girls gotta do what a girl gotta do!
Dr Liland I want to thank you personally for my opportunity to get my new real self . I'm going to get in the gym and move forward and not look back
Are there any side effects to the antibiotics the doctors prescribed? As far as dizziness and being tired. I still need to get my daughter to school so would like to know.
I was prescribed keflex, there were no side effects.
No side affects but the Percocet causes constipation!
I have a full body , back , to the knees CG. It is super binder. Not too tight. Doctor said to wear it 24/7 for 1 month. Julliette how much do you ice. It would take a long time to ice everything. I went for 1 more ultrasound massage and they gave me special cream just for after lipo. Use 2x a day. Has V-K and lots of oils including arnica. They said it really work. Doctor had me showering everyday and yes I have been trying to walk more. Did d alot of Home Depot today at least an hour.
Is there a garment that you recommend? I don't think I'll be able to get my garment back on after taking it off.
Are you swollen in the lipo treatment areas? I'm swollen in legs, and flanks are sore.
Yes you will you have to get assistance and wiggle into it!
Yes I'm swollen and I also don't see any change at all. I'm starting to get concerned. Doctor says to be patient. But I think I should at least see a little something.
Right well I'm resting, massaging, and eating healthy! All I can do is take care of myself and let nature occur...it's a process on the making I guess. But er body I talk to say it does take time
I can't believe you are up and getting dressed. I am so happy for you!! I can't wait until its my turn. I know it's still very early, but are you considering any more procedures?
I've been pushing myself to get better, I also purchases an abdominal binder to help with the countouring of my abdominal area. Its not that bad if you start getting up ad going. The more you sit and lay around the worse off you wind up getting. I can only speak to my experience but I think it was a great idea. I'm excited to see the results after the swelling begins to subside. Im have no plans in the future for any other procedures, Im going to hit the gym and make a believer out of myself.
What abdominal binder did you get?
It's a white abdominal binder that generally used to help with c-section patients.