2 Months After Lipo Very Concerned About Results - Dallas, TX

I had my knees, inner and outer thighs done! The...

I had my knees, inner and outer thighs done! The results are far from ideal, is there anything to be done to correct this? I now have banana rolls when I am laying on my stomach and its seen with clothes on. I am really more embarassed now than ever to show my legs. I have a bulge now that can be seen and an indention I believe from the compression garment. I am working out and trying to build muscle in hopes that all of this will go away.

I also had my implants replaced.

I also had my implants replaced.
It has only been 2 months so you should see an improvement, especially with the skin tightening.
Jmcc224, Is the before pics the first ones? I hate to say this cause I know you feel bad about your results, but I see what your saying. I think the before pics look better than the after ones. I think your inner and outer thighs are smaller, but the skin doesn't look as tight and smooth. I'm sorry! There are new procedures that are out now that I think can help you achieve the results you want without having to undergo surgery again and is much cheaper. Check out the EXILIS. They perform it at my dermatology practice I go to.
I wouldn't try all those procedures, it is a waist of your money in your case, because the "uneven" lipo can not be repaired with skin tightning only. I would 100% sure go for fatgrafting + secondary lipo, than you ahve the change to become how you wanted to become in the first place. You should make a good research and find the right doc. to do this! Ofcourse I am not an expert or doctor. But I had a botched lipo 4 years ago. I have been reading about all procedures/surgeons/botched lipo's/etc. on a daily base for 4 years now (yes I know obsessed) I tryed some procedures meself as well, like massage/ultrashape and other things. And not just one treatment, nothing helped for me. Next week I will have my fattransfer + secondary lipo, hope I choose the right doc. but I have a good feeling that he can give me at least a great improvement

Lipo wasn't worth it at all! I am now more self...

Lipo wasn't worth it at all! I am now more self conscious about my legs then I was before. Now my legs look like they have deformity! He just took to much out and I don't see how it will be fixed without another negative consequence. This is so sad, bc I 32 and now I can't see myself ever wearing shorts or feeling comfortable naked with a man again, :(

I'm sorry for your bad result, but why would you put yourself back into the hands of the surgeon who did this to you in the first place? He may make it worse. I hope that you reconsider that decision.

I don't see myself going to him for the revision, he really ticked me off. He even said my results are a huge improvement from the before. I told him he is absolutely WRONG!!
I am so sorry. I'm glad to hear that you won't put yourself in his hands again.

Well, yesterday was 5 months since I got lipo. ...

Well, yesterday was 5 months since I got lipo. Seriously regret I ever did it!!! I went and consulted with my dr and of course wanted to place blame on me. I am so mad at him, and I find his ethics questionable. He TOLD me out of HIS mouth that day he didn't like doing lipo and that he said I wasn't a great candidate for it. I told him had I known this prior I would have never allowed him to do lipo on me and he also never said I wasn't a good candidate for it. So now I am working out like crazy trying to drop 20lbs and build a ton of muscle to see if that will fix any of this. I beat myself up inside b/c I should have just stuck with my breast. He even did a fat transfer to my labia majora and that fat didn't last. I know the only way to correct this is to have a revision but I am terrified of anyone touching me now.
Hi there, I sent u a private message ;)