Worth Every Penny - Dallas, TX

My personal well being has always been important...

My personal well being has always been important to me. I feel 40, act 40, why did I want to look my age, 65? There needs to be a balance in ones life.

I am extremely pleased with my results. Surgery is expected to have a bit of discomfort and healing time. This is a 10 day to 2 week recovery. Well worth it!

Photo Update

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose this clinic and Dr. on his experience and my friend's results. The clinic stff is very supportive and make you fell very comfortable. I am very pleased with my results

you look beautiful hope we have my wife and i the same luck you have.

Russian Roulet! Good Luck! Hope you don't get a bullet in the chamber.
Dear Dallas,
I'm so glad you had a good experience. but please don't mislead people into thinking that it's a 10 day to 2 week recovery... many have had prolonged healing time due to unetical Drs. hired be THEM and we did not experience your good fortune.
Once again, I'm glad you are happy!

2trusting
The total healing time is roughly 10 days to 2 weeks. She looks fabulous.
Dear Englewood86,
The doctors for THEM don't even say the healing time is 10days to 2 weeks after they've got your money and get your face all cut up!!!!!!!!!
Your comment is fallacious, and as fraudulent as ALL of THEIR infomercials and promotionals!!!!!!!!
Good luck sleeping at night.
I've clicked in several times to see your (and others') photos, each time more excited about my procedure planned soon. I appreciate very much the comments on your physician.

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your story. You don't look 65. :)

thank you!