Not Happy Looking 80 Years Old - Dallas, TX

I cannot believe I waited so long to have this...

I cannot believe I waited so long to have this procedure done !!!! I did not tell anyone but my husband that I was going to have a Lifestyle Lift at the Dallas Texas office so to come back to work looking 20 years younger was a shock for the people I work with. My children were even more shocked. I would and have recommended this procedure for anyone who wants to look younger.
I did not have one problem or any discomfort with the surgery or afterwards.
It has been several months now and I still am so happy with my decision. I would do it again in a heartbeat.
When I am with my oldest son, people think I am his sister - Whoo !! Can't get any better than that !!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Oh my gosh, where do I begin? Dr. Standefer was wonderful, he is a very caring person and was very sure that I knew what was going to happen and what I needed to do for the follow-up. I could not have picked a better doctor.

I'm having my procedure done in May. Really startled by all the negative comments I've read from others in different states and cities. I meet with Dr Standefer next week and am a bit apprehensive as I'll be going out of town three days after my surgery for a two week vacation. How was your energy and how badly did you swell up and bruise?
I had my procedure done 4/22, I get my stitches out on Wednesday, 4/30. Dr Standefer is very good and a nice man. I picked him because of his credentials and experience. I couldn't bring myself to read all the negativity online about the LSL, once I committed to it and paid for it! I am 6 days out. The worst part for me has been the swelling of my face. I did not get my eyes done. I have followed the protocol to the T. My only concern at this point is when will the swelling go down. I would not plan a 2 week vacation 3 days after this procedure unless you are going to a spa or a quiet environment. You need to heal.
Okay, another comment - I just read that you were not 80 but just felt you looked 80. Whew! Anyway, you still look amazing. You do NOT look 68 either - much, much younger. Happy for you!
You look beautiful! And no where NEAR 80! Brave woman!
You look amazing even for 68! grace60 is right - you have great bone structure so the surgery just made it look more chiseled. Congrats!
Braveone--how are you doing? I'll be up your way next week, maybe you have time for lunch?
Great! Call me when you in town - you have my number. See ya soon.
I can't find it!! 6183636636 is my cell and I'm in Oak Brook
I can't find it!! ********** is my cell and I'm in Oak Brook
For you own protection, please use RealSelf's PM system to exchange personal information.
Sugar my phone number is all over the internet. I'm not worried about anyone having it, so thanks Mom, but I'm all "growed up" and I'll handle it.
A456, Does the everything you had done incl a brow lift, upper/lower lids/ and fat transfer or fillers? grace
I did the brow lift and fat transfer. I had the upper lids done previously.
You look lovely. Thank you for sharing! What was your recovery like? Were there any especially difficult parts?
I had heard he usual horror stories so I was really surprised when I felt no pain during or after surgery and even the the red from the laser (oh yes I had that done to) was not real bad. I went back to work after 7 days and looking really good. I think if a person will just follow the doctors advice and do everything he/she tells them, they will have an easy time. So really I did not have any difficult parts at all.
Nope, it was a piece of cake; one of the easiest surgeries I've ever had.
YOU GO GIRL!! You look fabulous!!!
Your result must make you smile; at 80 the surgeon had a great bone structure and eyes to work with. The price you stated is high for lifestyle lifts even with neck lifts. What else did you have done? thanks, grace
Oh my gosh, I did not state my comment right. I am not 80, I just looked 80. I am 68, after my surgery no one believes that I am 68, I really looked more like i did in my late 40's. Sorry for the confusion. As for what I had done - well, everything that was offered. Compared to estimates I had before going to Lifestyle Lifts, the prices was a little less than half so I really got a great deal and everyone in the Dallas office was so great - I would not have gotten that kind of treatment anywhere else.