Not Happy Looking 80 Years Old - Dallas, TX

I cannot believe I waited so long to have this...

I cannot believe I waited so long to have this procedure done !!!! I did not tell anyone but my husband that I was going to have a Lifestyle Lift at the Dallas Texas office so to come back to work looking 20 years younger was a shock for the people I work with. My children were even more shocked. I would and have recommended this procedure for anyone who wants to look younger.
I did not have one problem or any discomfort with the surgery or afterwards.
It has been several months now and I still am so happy with my decision. I would do it again in a heartbeat.
When I am with my oldest son, people think I am his sister - Whoo !! Can't get any better than that !!
I'm having my procedure done in May. Really startled by all the negative comments I've read from others in different states and cities. I meet with Dr Standefer next week and am a bit apprehensive as I'll be going out of town three days after my surgery for a two week vacation. How was your energy and how badly did you swell up and bruise?
I had my procedure done 4/22, I get my stitches out on Wednesday, 4/30. Dr Standefer is very good and a nice man. I picked him because of his credentials and experience. I couldn't bring myself to read all the negativity online about the LSL, once I committed to it and paid for it! I am 6 days out. The worst part for me has been the swelling of my face. I did not get my eyes done. I have followed the protocol to the T. My only concern at this point is when will the swelling go down. I would not plan a 2 week vacation 3 days after this procedure unless you are going to a spa or a quiet environment. You need to heal.
Okay, another comment - I just read that you were not 80 but just felt you looked 80. Whew! Anyway, you still look amazing. You do NOT look 68 either - much, much younger. Happy for you!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Oh my gosh, where do I begin? Dr. Standefer was wonderful, he is a very caring person and was very sure that I knew what was going to happen and what I needed to do for the follow-up. I could not have picked a better doctor.