I will be 64 in August - Great Results - Dallas, TX

I had the lift done as well as my eyes. I did it...

I had the lift done as well as my eyes. I did it so I would look as young as my husband who is the same age but not aging like I have. My results were great. I look 10 to 15 years younger and have gotten a lot of compliments. People don't know why I look different as I have grown out my hair a little. They just say how great I look. I tell them that retirement agrees with me. I will be 64 in August and now I feel really good about myself.

The staff was very professional and I was comfortable with the entire procedure.

I was presentable after 2 weeks with some bruising around my eyes and by 6 weeks nobody would suspect anything. I absolutely love the new me.

Wow! you look great. My mom has been looking to have this done. I can't wait to show her your results!
Considering having the Lifestyle Lift. I have read good and bad reviews today, but still am willing to look further into it! Live in North Carolina and probably would go to the Charlotte location. Would appreciate any feedback from anyone whose had the procedure done there. Thanks!
Got interrupted, above. The negative comments have TOTALLY
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

The only con was that the wait time for the 30 day follow up was longer than expected. However, the doctor did not rush me once he arrived to discuss my results.