Great Results - Dallas, TX

I had the lift done as well as my eyes. I did it...

I had the lift done as well as my eyes. I did it so I would look as young as my husband who is the same age but not aging like I have. My results were great. I look 10 to 15 years younger and have gotten a lot of compliments. People don't know why I look different as I have grown out my hair a little. They just say how great I look. I tell them that retirement agrees with me. I will be 64 in August and now I feel really good about myself.

The staff was very professional and I was comfortable with the entire procedure.

I was presentable after 2 weeks with some bruising around my eyes and by 6 weeks nobody would suspect anything. I absolutely love the new me.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

The only con was that the wait time for the 30 day follow up was longer than expected. However, the doctor did not rush me once he arrived to discuss my results.

Wow! you look great. My mom has been looking to have this done. I can't wait to show her your results!
Considering having the Lifestyle Lift. I have read good and bad reviews today, but still am willing to look further into it! Live in North Carolina and probably would go to the Charlotte location. Would appreciate any feedback from anyone whose had the procedure done there. Thanks!
Got interrupted, above. The negative comments have TOTALLY
Negative comments have scared me away. When someone has paid you a GREAT deal of money and you have performed surgery on them for which they are not happy, or with which they have problems, you should be VERY available to them. To not return phone calls and be completely unavailable is deplorable. No thanks for me. I'll seek advice for cosmetic surgery elsewhere and not with this group.
Just started looking into this. The negative comments have TOTALLY
HI Doug, I had the face and neck firming. The cost was 6,550.
What did you have done Charlane, and what did it cost. Thanks.
I just had the procedure done June 20th in Houston with Dr. Smith. The experience has been a good one so far. Pain level for me has been low requiring extra strength tylenol twice a day since procedure. Swelling, very little. I considered myself blessed. So far all is well. No regrets here.
Charlane, it is Aug.9,2012, how are you doing and are you still pleased with the results, and how much down time have you had?

Hi Debbie, It's been 7 weeks since the surgery. I am doing well and very pleased with results still. I did not have much down time Debbie. My husband and I stayed a few days at a hotel, and returned home and went to church on day 4. I'm a teacher out for summer break so work was not an issue. However, I would have been ready to go back to work that Monday, which would have been day 5. I felt good, with no pain or swelling at this point. I returned to moderate exercise after 2 1/2 weeks. I wanted to go sooner but husband insisted I follow doctor's orders. After about 3 1/2 weeks I was back to harder workouts, and 1 to 2 mile(s) jogs 3 days a week. The hardest part for me was the numbing needles during the procedure, and not being able to workout. I still have numbness but not nearly as much as several weeks ago. This is gradually improving. The only time I notice it is if I actually touch the area. Some have not had my healing experience. I am sorry for them. If you are considering the procedure, I believe the doctor makes the difference in the outcome. Do your homework. A good surgeon is worth the drive or flight.

Debbie, Hi. It's been 3 months now, and I'm very pleased with the results still. I did not have much down time. Three days in a hotel with hubby, day 4 at church. About 2 1/2 weeks after procedure light to moderate workouts and the regular rigorous workouts accustomed to in about 3 1/2 weeks after the procedure. Still have numbness at earlobes but much less than even 1 month ago. It's only noticeable upon touching. Yes, still very pleased Debbie.

I'm just now looking in to this procedure. Thinking about a consultation in Dallas. Would love to hear comments on peoples experiences with the Lifestyle Lift. Pain, type of surgery, satisfaction, and cost. Thanks.
As I said, it gets better each day for me. No I won't ever look 30 again but I feel like a smashing 64! Don't worry. I think you will do well.
I'm wondering about your procedure? The before & after are stunning but why does your nose show such dramatic difference? My daughter recently had nasal cosmetic surgery & mirrors your photos. Does the procedure include nasal reconstruction/reduction?
I will post my before - afterwards. LOL. Everytime I get scared, I just go look at my before pictures and my resolve strengthens. Terrified - yes! As I said, I'm going in knowing that it's not going to be a walk in the park. I'm not going out for lunch the day of or the day after - or the day after that. And I will say, when they took my before pictures last week - she didn't ask me to look down- up or otherwise try to make me look worse than I did, as some have said. I think the expectations of some where to take them to a place where they were really really young and I know that isn't going to happen. I have the preveribal "rich uncle" and my aunt had a facelift by the best and she has never been happy - but she was beautiful - absolutely stunning - but not 30 again. She is still stunning at almost 80 and was never happy with the very very expensive full facelift. Some people will never be pleased. If I can get rid of this neck - i will be loving life!!! Yes, i tend to ramble when i'm nervous.
Fr8 you are going to do well. I have one more day before I go in for my procedure. I'm still a little nervous. Knowing myself the big nerves will come when I walk back into the clinic June 20th for the lift. I will post before and after photos and the process leading to the desired results!! Stay encouraged!
Keep us posted Charlane!! Can't wait for your update!
Good Luck to you. You'll be ok.
I met with my doctor yesterday and signed all the paperwork. He has done 1600 of these and I can't find one negative result. I'm nervous, of course, I don't expect a next day result and have expectations that I believe are realistic. I dread it. I'm scared. I'm excited. I've talked to so many of his patients that give me rave reviews, but i'm going into it eyes wide open. I know it's probably going to hurt, i've taken several weeks off of work to give myself time to heal and can't wait!! I've read the instructions a dozen times and have a nurse friend who will be with me for 2-3 days. ummm- hands sweaty everytime I think about it. giggley, horrified, scared, but so want to get rid of that neck!! When I get scared - I look at the before pictures they took. Then that makes my resolve more determined. Oh - I don't even know that woman in that picture. The doctor took so much time with me yesterday and I felt like if I had wanted he would still be there talking to me. I know things can go wrong - i am praying for a good result - don't want to look 30 - just get rid of that turkey neck!!

I would love to see your results- I can identify with your feelings- I want to look into this procedure but terrified to think about how it is done.

Photos are included. Each week it gets better as the muscles adjust to their new position. Think about the results not the process. It is relatively painless but you will likely be awake. They use a local not a general anesthesia, plus a valium if you want. I found it easier than going to the dentist. Less pain than a root canal (I've had several of those.} Depends on your pain tolerance how you do it. Go for a consultation. It is free and they will answer all your questions. ML
Relax and do everything they tell you to do....ice, ice, ice, then heat, heat, heat. Less swelling will help your results. You will love it! Looking in the mirror is less stressful! Smile a lot too! It always makes people prettier. MLC
Wow! Very nice! Mine is scheduled for June 20th, nervous and excited at the same time!
Mine is July 19th - how are you?? I'm so nervous.
Hi fr8_lady, I am nervous, but more excited. Seems the 20th can't get here fast enough!